“Wonderful experience !”
Review of Seven Hotel Paris

Seven Hotel Paris
Ranked #295 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I just loved it ! I spent 2 days in Paris to celebrate the 20th year anniversary of my Business School graduation and I loved just everything: great staff, superb room, fancy bar where I have invited my top 6 friends for champagne & sweets before we went to our great party, very convenient location, very nice breakfast buffet and above all a memorable experience ! Will do it again soon and no doubt will book one of the wonderful suites or any of the so cool rooms

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Franck200
There are newer reviews for Seven Hotel Paris

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came here for a weekend trip with my boyfriend. I wanted somewhere special because we were having a late birthday celebration. I chose this hotel because I like boutique style hotels, plus all the rooms have an ipod dock and an expresso machine (I can't live without music and coffee!). If you take an aux cable, you can also plug a non-apple device in to the dock to play music.

The hotel were helpful even before we arrived. I contacted them a few weeks before my booking asking for a restaurant recommendation, because although I have been to Paris a number of times, I had not stayed in the area before and wanted somewhere nice for the Saturday evening. A lady called Marianne responded to me very quickly with two great suggestions. We chose la Bar a Huitres, which was a seafood restaurant (that turned out to be very cool!) and Marianne was kind enough to make the reservation for us. I was then contacted the day before I arrived to say that my room had been upgraded from an 'under the stars' room, to a suite, so we were very lucky!

We arrived late after work on the Friday night. The man on the reception desk checked us in really quickly and showed us up to the room. The room was crazy but cool, it had an Alice in Wonderland theme. It was very large, with a separate bathroom and toilet. The bathroom had a lovely freestanding bath and also a separate rain shower. There were also super L'Occitane products in the bathroom, including toothbrush/toothpaste, which I always forget and most hotels don't include! The bed was huge and very comfortable - it was beautifully made with little faux rose petals strewn all over. Also you could adjust the lighting in the room to various mood/colour settings, which was really nice and relaxing. Overall I loved the room.

We had a drink at the bar on the first night. I had the pink diamond cocktail which I highly recommend, a lovely flowery concoction! The barman was really friendly and let us practice our French with him :-)

I found the location great also, it's just a 15 minute walk from the tube, and a few stops to Gare du Nord, so great for Eurostar. We walked all the way across town to the Champs Elysee, taking regular stops and a walk in the park, in about an hour and a half, I would recommend doing that, you can go through several great areas of Paris on the way, including Saint Germain etc. There were lots of great restaurants, including the one that we went to on Saturday, within a short walk of the hotel (about 15-20 minutes walk).

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank missmidwinter
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Wonderful funky hotel in The Latin Quarter of Paris. Near to a couple of metro stations. Lots of bars/restaurants nearby. Location is fab. Hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly. Hotel room was funky. Only small niggle would be that the room was just a bit small. I would recommend this hotel though. Paris was a great city to visit.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison M
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed in the absolute levitation room for four nights in November. We no one through expedia so possibly got a better deal than booking direct.

The room - does have the wow effect, and looks as pictured. The shower is amazing, with three shower heads and good temperature. The room comes with complimentary l'occtaine products and a nespresso machine, there was also a safe, dressing gown, radio and tv, you could also control the temperature. The room was clean and bed was comfy.

The only niggle is that it could be impractical for a longer stay if you want to read guide books, as the room is so dark due to the amazing light effects. The curtains opened in the day but when it got dark it was difficult to try and read anything, find bits in the suitcase or work the nespresso machine as it was too dark. There were two lights above the bed but these weren't sufficient if you were anywhere else in the room. There is a decent light near the bathroom mirror for make up etc. We were not in the room much so wasn't too much of an issue. I didn't feel the room was small, in fact it was bigger than I expected with storage under the bed.

The staff were friendly and helpful on both check in, check out and when we had questions (including before/after by email)

The location was good - about 5- 10 mins walk from Port Royale (on the main RER, great for acess to the city). We were also about 5 mins walk from rue mouffetard with lots of shops, bars and restaurants perfect for the night and about 15 from notre dame.

We didn't have breakfast at hotel seven as got pastries on the go as we went. We had cocktails one night which were lovely.

Would recommend for couples looking for something special and different in a lively part of the city. Wouldn't recommend for families

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rachel J
Reviewed November 21, 2013

wow, the levitation room with the clear shower and fantastic lighting was stunning, especially at night, ok the room was tiny, but your not in it all day so its not to bad,
location was nice and quiet at night, but there is a good walk to get anywhere,
staff were brilliant couldn't do enough for us,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lass1
Reviewed November 6, 2013

It was a great expirience!! Fantastic Design in everything!! Buffeyt Breakfast is perfect, a lot of fruits and fresh juices! Very knowlegeable and smiley and helpful staff !!! /it was amazing! We would be stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jolivet G
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The hotel rooms was certainly with no doubt wonderful! We spent 4 nights in Paris for our honeymoon at Seven Hotel. We chose the levitation, despite being a really small room, the colors and design created a lovely ambience. Yet, a very important note is the service which I consider terrible.. My husband tried to surprise me with rose petals on the bed but they never replied to his email and surprisingly the cleaner has a rose petal box in her cleaning chariot. That's no big deal but waiting at midnight for 10 mins for someone to open the hotel doors for us to enter after a 3 hour train ride was unacceptable!! You can barely see someone at the reception area, the morning breakfast was nice but we had to call twice to have our complete order delivered.. On our 3rd day we decided to take an excursion trip to Mont Saint Michel so while we were exiting the hotel with one small bag the receptionist ran outside to the taxi to ask us if we were coming back which we considered strange, weird, and rude!!! especially that we booked 4 nights at the hotels even though we weren't going to sleep there that night! In all, staff is rude, need more training with customer service. As for the distance, it is far from Paris's heart and the metro is a 15 min walk so not really convenient in extreme weathers! My advice, don't get fooled by its decor because they turned that beauty into one of the worst hotel experiences ever!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple