Hotel Picard
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
$260
$226
  • Room Service
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Saint Germain(Paris)
$245
$198
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscheap stayplace de la republiquetwin roomcentral locationbudget hotelwi fiwould stay againmetro stationmaraiscafesducloset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Well the hotel was hard to find down a side street, but got there eventually. Not sure what I expected from 2 star but I guess a working internet (as offered) It did not stipulate that you had to be sat downstairs !!
With a little effort the hotel could be good but alas I would not recommend it to anyone. Charles was great and so were the other staff but having biked all the way I was very dismayed that the lift was so small I had to make 3 trips just to get my stuff to the 5th floor.
I am not into posh but I do like comfort and a feeling that I am getting a good deal, and the price I paid was NOT a good deal x

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in hotel for 4 nights. Charlie the owner is very friendly so as most of the staff apart from a Bald guy at reception is awful rude. They have basic rooms not too expensive but no proper heating and wifi. Good for a night stay also if stating family then try something decent.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I made a reservation in the Picard Hotel 26 rue de picardie PARIS. It is mentionned in the web site link on you site that all rooms have toilet and a tv.
In fact all room have no toilet and no TV.
I would never made a reservation to such hotel if I know.
The receptionist had told me that most customers complain and that he hotel don't follow the law for fire security.

It is a fake ads.

Room Tip: NEVER go in this hotel
Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank jeanpascal_aubert
Reviewed September 29, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent position by Republique, but certainly bare-bones: no television for instance, but if you're like me and leave at 7am and come back at 11pm you won't have a problem. I found the showers rather odd: they said they needed a token for water but they seemed to work anyway. They lent me a travel plug adaptor when I'd forgotten mine and couldn't find one to buy between my two nights so I thank them for that!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo