“An evening with friends listening and dancing to a great band in a trendy parisian club”
Review of Mojito Habana

Mojito Habana
Ranked #126 of 467 Nightlife in Paris
Reviewed January 12, 2018

The venue is located in a fabulous location just behind the Arc de Triomphe on the other side of Champs Elysees.
The immediate feeling was of a trendy party time venue full of 'parisian' charm. We were welcomed by a charming waiter who took us to our friends' table - not far form the band. A very good quartet was playing. (They are resident on Thursdays and Mondays throughout the year playing from 9pm till 4am. The venue has live music evey night). Very good food, excellent coktails and good wine. The dress code is obviously smart, the atmosphere was very relaxed.
From 1am musicians, actors and french celebs having a show in Paris end their nights in this place, warming down after their performances. They like to meet there apparantly. We had the good surprise of listening to high caliber musicians and singers invited to the stage. This is Paris hidden gem!
We ate, drank, danced and overall spent a fabulous evening!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I walked up early on Saturday night, which happened to be my birthday. I was really wanting a mojito to celebrate. We are Americans and the gentleman at the door just stared us up and down and didn’t say a word. My husband finally said “2”. And the guy looked us up and down once more and pointed to my husbands shoes and said no. He (my husband) was dressed nice and had on casual shoes. The group of 5 gentleman standing outside smoking just stared at us as they were wearing very worn dirty sneakers as did the rude doorman. We have NEVER been turned away from anyplace in the US or while we have traveled worldwide. This place did not look like a classy establishment to begin with. Don’t worry we went somewhere else much better that was happy to get money from us Americans and were very nice and welcoming.

1  Thank SCGirl305
Reviewed June 30, 2017

After a dinner we went here with a group of 20 people, including 2 locals that come here a lot. Live music, good drinks, very good atmosphere.

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Do not miss out! Good food and excellent atmosphere! The band starts around 11pm/ very entreating/ all age ranges!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 9, 2016

So I go there all dressed up and elegant and the rudest bouncer at the door asks me if I am a regular so i told him no that I am a visitor in Paris and do not live here. He kept in interrogating me in a very rude way only to tell me at the end that this is a private club and I am not allowed to enter.
I went far in a corner and called the restaurant and asked the person who answered the phone if I could book a table for one, he said of course. So I asked him if this is a private club and he said no. I insisted that he takes my name so that when I tell the rude bouncer that I have a booking he does not make a fuss by asking my name and all.
So I went back to the bouncer and told him that I have a booking, and as expected, he asked for my name and I gave it to him. He went inside and had a word with the receptionist or the person in charge and came back saying that I have no reservation and that I can not get in. I called them again but this time they were not answering my phone as it was obvious that the bouncer has told them something.
This is the norm with most of these places if you are a lonely woman even with a decent attire. I recommend everyone to have a confirmed booking and to ask for the name of the person who takes the booking in order to avoid the arrogance of these people.

11  Thank Elham24