“Not American Friendly at Night - Very Disappointed :(”
Review of Mojito Habana

Mojito Habana
Ranked #121 of 467 Nightlife in Paris
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Being a cigar aficionado and my wife being a lover of mojitos, when I found this place on TripAdvisor, I felt instantly that this was one was going to be one of our great evening activities during our anniversary vacation in Paris. Needless to say, this place was FAR from extraordinary and is my first 1-star negative review... ever.

Located a few strides away from the famous Arc de Triomphe, my wife and I got dressed up and made our journey to this location. We were greeted by a "bouncer" as we gave our intentions for the night and were "shooed" away by the bouncer.

Sadly, this place left a "sour" taste in my mouth and was quite embarrassing. Would NOT recommend to any American or foreign tourist... Very disappointing

3  Thank WRBrown87

Reviewed September 15, 2015

This is a private cigar club so expect to convince the bouncer to get in. Once in, the club has two halves, the front which has comfy seats to chat, drink and watch the ladies ply the patrons for "after hours business", the back has a DJ and dancefloor.

We had a great time, but were a good sized group and so stuck to ourselves. I would not recommend this if you are by yourself, and it is not a place of unescorted ladies unless you are willing to be propositioned

Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

just rolled into this little place and was pleasantly surprised at the friendly atmosphere. The waiter did his absolute best to understand the English my wife and I were throwing at him, service was really good but this place is definitely a regulars spot so for 2 Tourist was very nice and we did feel comfortable. We would have stayed to hear the band play but we are still on American time so we walked back to our hotel. Reasonably priced for 4 glasses of wine and two steak dinners

1  Thank Sean Y
Reviewed February 9, 2015

Mojito Habana is a lovely Latino restaurant/ bar/ club in the 16th arrondissement in Paris. It serves up cool cocktails and hot meals! After dinner, the restaurant becomes a club with live music and dancing. Great!

1  Thank Ibadanboy
See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2014

I came here for a dinner with some colleagues and had a great meal with amazing food (the lamb heel is great, as well as the salmon tartar for starters) and great drinks (try the mojito...I mean, the place is called Mojito right?!). After that, the restaurant turns into a live bar/disco, with some interesting live jazz/R&B music, but without a lot of place to dance though. Another remark (and this was possibly by chance) is that this is not a place for a young person to have a drink - most of the people around where in their 40-50s, so probably for a more aged target group. I had a fun time though and I hope to revisit later with other friends.

1  Thank Jesduarte