Review Highlights
Excellent wine tasting

Our wonderful guide Anya took us to a beautiful wine cellar with a maitre sommelier and we tasted... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2014
Teodora V
Belgrade, null, Serbia
via mobile
Great chocolate tasting

Reviewed February 15, 2014
FineChoc T
Belgrade, Serbia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Being in the chocolate game for a while I am always curious to see how other foodies approach their tastings. I was not disappointed this time as these guys indeed know their chocolate.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was definitively great experience and I really learned a lot.

As someone who loves chocolate, I wanted to learn more about it, learn how to properly taste it in order to enjoy it fully. It is not only to chew a piece of chocolate, you need to know what to look for, to pay attention to all the notes of taste that slowly reveal as the chocolate is melting in your mouth.

This degustation not only introduced some new brands to me, it also taught me how to properly prepare myself for the chocolate tasting, in what order to taste chocolates depending on the types of cocoa and its percentage, how to eliminate the taste of one chocolate and prepare the palate and tongue for the next one... a lot of useful tips! When you know all this, chocolate tasting gets another dimension :)

I learned also a lot about different types of chocolate, process of making it, various producers, some that have their own plantations of cocoa and some that are choosing the cocoa beans on plantations worldwide... Now I will know better what to buy and what to avoid.

My personal preferring is Premier Cru (Single origin) chocolate, but I enjoy also in tasting pralines and chocolate truffles. Good truffles are difficult to make, and I learned how to recognize the great ones and distinguish them from the ones that are too sweet or too milky.

If you are a true chocolate lover and want to treat yourself with a great experience and knowledge, I recommend this to you. Even if you simply like chocolate, and don't want to bother with too many details, you will not regret having this degustation.

Date of experience: December 2013