“Good business hotel.”

Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Ranked #490 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Well equipped hotel, with a small spa and swimming pool, conveniently located close to the main exhibition centre of Paris and public transport. The staff is friendly and helpful and most can speak English competently.

The rooms are compact, which is to be expected in Paris, but well equipped with Nespresso machines. There is however very little space to unpack clothing.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard have a nice view of the garden court and swimming pool below, and are ver...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Juliette L, Quality manager at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear guest,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all hope to welcome you back when you are next in London.

With best wishes,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles

Reviewed April 22, 2014

If you are in and out of Paris for a short stay especially business, then this Hotel is perfect. At €220/night we found the price a bit hefty, but then again it was Easter and the best deal in Paris which included a really great breakfast daily. At the room night price and being allocated only on the first floor near the elevators, I have certainly stayed in far more posher comforts and space. The room (esp the bed) was really small but clean and I must say the Nespresso Machine and complimentary teas, coffee"s and water was FANTASTIC! The WIFI in rooms was really good. The hotel is very well located with easy access to Metro lines. The area does not boast a lot of the typical Parisian feel you might want, yet it is well suited enough to enjoy. The pool and training facilities was a great feature after a marathon touring day of Paris. I would not really recommend it for Holiday stays, but that's my personal feel. Parking was great and getting to the hotel coming from Germany was very easy. Overall we had a good time and we were comfortable.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the inner court yard overlooking the lush gardens.

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback following your stay with us at Oceania Paris porte de Versailles.
I am delighted to note that your overall experience with us was satisfactory.
With regard to our location, we would never suggest that we were centrally located but as you mentionned we do find that many people enjoy our location directly opposite le palais des sports and appreciate our mediterranean garden and our swimming pool to relax after a busy day visiting or working in Paris.

Once again many thanks for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had a very enjoyable few days with a friend. Close to the Metro and tram/train to Versailles.
Very friendly and helpful bar and reception staff.
Loved the pool and Hamman ( pool could do with being a little warmer ).
Only downside it was quite a small room with a glass walled bathroom which you could see into from the room the toilet was separate (thankfully)
I would stay there again and recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear guest,

I am truly pleased to hear that you have very much enjoyed your stay with us. It is our utmost reward to hear such a good comment.

I thank you for recommending Oceania Paris porte de Versailles to your entourage.

We look forward to your next visits.

A bientôt,

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

This place best serves the local exhibition space, and as a result heftily increases it's prices according to what events are happening. I expected much more for my room (for €250/night). Was well located for the port de versaille exhibition halls but not much else. I've stayed more centrally, for less money in a better room. Wouldn't recommend for a holiday but is a typical business hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your most recent stay at Oceania Paris porte de Versailles and for recommending our hotel.
As you mentionned price and offers may vary depending on the period in hotels. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. Rest assured, we have taken your points on board. All guest feedback is of utmost importance.
I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back here again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Nice standard of hotel with a really convenient location to Porte de Versailles - so would recommend for a Porte de Versailles based business trip. Good room, if a little small. Buffet breakfast is nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to Oceania Paris porte de Versailles I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and how you valued the service. Thank you very much for your recommendation!
It will be my pleasure to share your review with everyone here and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you here again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed for 5 nights in early April. Hotel was excellent. Front desk helpful, breakfast was first class, rooms were clean, bathroom was "cool" and they have a pool and a gym. The only problem with this hotel is that it is not very centrally located. It is a short walk to the metro, and directly on a Tram line- but to see any of the sights of Paris, you constantly have to travel. So if you are willing to semi-compromise on location, this is a great choice for a Paris stay.

Dear guest,

I thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Oceania Paris porte de Versailles. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall experience. I am sorry to hear that our location did not live up to your expectations.

We stay at your disposal and please do not hesitate to contact us if you choose Oceania for another stay, our concierge will be very happy to help you to plan your journey in Paris

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have stayed at Oceania many times as my company's headquarters is down the street. Rooms are small but ok. Breakfast is pretty good. Bar/lounge is nice. Best is that it has a pool and a gym. It's a short walk to the metro. There are a few restaurants down the street including one nice place named Le Manufacture (I think?) and a couple of sushi places and a standard italian/pizza and house wine joint. I don't remember if wireless is free but I think it is.

Overall I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Juliette L, Quality manager at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read your review full of wonderful comments about your stay at Oceania Paris porte de versailles.

It is good to know that during your stays you had the opportunity to enjoy different aspects of our hotel, our beautiful bar, spa and swimming pool facilities.

In order to answer your question, I would also like to point out that our wireless connection is indeed without extra charge.

Thank you for your return visits and for your praising review; we alllook forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind Regards,