“Excellent value for money”

Hotel du Mont Blanc
Ranked #1,233 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

Small but very clean room, excellent location, would stay here again if visiting Paris in the future. In terms of value - amazing !!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Corrine P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

This time around my wife and I stayed 21 days at the Hotel du Mont Blanc and again as with our last 2 stays we loved it even more.The staff were more like our family back in Australia,they could'nt assist us any more, nothing was ever a problem.
On our day trips around Paris and beyond we would always feel like we were coming home.
The rooms were always very clean and tidy, all the staff were fantastic,breakfast was typically Parisian, simple but delightful, my wife and I can still taste and smell the aroma of fresh croissants and bagettes.
The Hotel is situated just a 5 minute walk to the Notre Dame,2 minute walk to the St Michel metro, and surrounded by so many fine food restaurants at times it was very hard to choose.
My wife and I strongly recommend Hotel du Mont Blanc+Love the STAFF
From Glenn and Kerrie Mc

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Glenn M
Gimli, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

Right in the middle of the Latin Quarter. Lots of restaurants,bakeries,five minutes from Notre Dame,beside the metro with good connections.

The room is cozy & quaint. Very quiet,clean and adequate. The front desk was very helpful and very knowledgeable.

I've stayed here twice now & would go back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Finnbogadog
Ketchikan - AK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Me and my wife stayed at Hotel Du Mont Blanc for 10 days,different from many reviews we love the staff they where very nice with us,the room was big enough for our needs and of course the street is very noisy but if you close the window you will sleep peacefuly.
They make the best cheese and ham omelet of Paris at Le Jardin Du Roy at the hotel.
I strongly recommend This hotel,the location is faboulous right in the heart of Paris with everything close by,and the staff is friendly.
Helio Ideses

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank Elliottskydive
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

Despite the bad reviews, I actually really liked this wee hotel. It is VERY basic but I found it to be clean and the staff were fine. We didn't eat or anything in the hotel so cant comment on that.

The location was excellent, surrounded by reasonably priced restaurants and a stones throw from Notre Dame. Also only a few steps from the metro. It was on a very busy street but we didn't notice much noise (probably because the aircon was so noisey!!)

I would say that if you like a bit of luxury, this is not the hotel for you. But if, like us, you just want somewhere to sleep while exploring Paris then ths is ideal.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Scottish_Gal100
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

My husband & I stayed here for 4 nights. After reading reviews I was a bit concerned about the noise factor. We were in a street facing room on the second floor and didn't have a problem provided you kept the window shut. The bathroom was way too small & I found the room to be really dirty. Not good value for money & breakfast should be included at the least. The staff were just ok. The girls I encountered at reception did not appear friendly and never offered any information the help their Aussie tourists! I had to ask question after question to find out the basic of things. They could not even direct us to a tourist information place since they could not help us themselves. I would only reccommend this hotel for a couple of nights stay at the most & because of the great location.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mel748

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Paris, France
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2011

This is not a real hotel. This is property in proximity to famous things. I was insulted by the staff more than once. They have an undisclosed no food policy. They will literally not give you your room key if you have food in your hand. I will never stay here again. There are a thousand better 2-star hotels in Paris.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel