We have just returned from a 2 night short break in Paris, we booked with the Le Relais Montmartre, as friends were staying in Montmartre at The Mercure Ibis.
I have a holiday accommodation in the UK, and I am very particular about cleanliness. I would have liked a four star hotel but Paris is truely expensive at the moment.
This hotel is exactly as the promotional material states, both in writing and the photos. Rue Constance is like a little oasis in Paris, it is not rough at all, if you want rougher just walk for 5 minutes down to the Moulin Rouge!
On arrival there is a staff member on reception, they were always friendly, the reception area is like a lovely lounge, with fresh roses, beautiful fabric and furniture, there is free internet and wifi. There is a lift or stairs, the rooms are very clean (slightly strong smell of air fresher) the bedding is spotless, i would not have a problem recommending this hotel to anyone. Its lovely. There is no pool or spa etc as its a smaller style boutique hotel, but it gives all we needed.
Excellent location for everything in Montmartre, we recommend walking up to the little Vineyard (see map) .
Overview - great hotel, definately book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris