This hotel was ideal for all our requirements. Friendly staff and comfortable, quiet rooms. I found it cheaper to book directly with the hotel online than to use an agency.. We didn't have breakfast there - there are numerous cafes where you can have orange juice, a hot drink, pasties and bread and jam for about 7 euros.compared with the buffet at the hotel which is 16 Euros. The wifi worked well but required you to log in repeatedly. There is a computer on reception for the use of guests too. The Place du Tertre and Sacre Coeur are a very short walk away. I found Walking to Pigalle metro station along the Boulevard de Clichy a bit of an eye opener and expect to be invited in to a live show whether you are a single male, a single female or a couple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris