Just returned from an Easter Break in Paris.Lovely hotel, good sized room and ensuite in a quiet side street.Hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful.Had the breakfast in hotel on second morning a bit pricey at 15eoro small selection but you could eat as much as you liked and whatever you got was tasty.Lovely fresh orange juice!!!!! Breakfast seemed to be priced at 12 50 in other cafes a bit pricey for what you got so i suppose hotel price was not too bad!!.This hotel is in a great location in a lovely area near the Sacre Couer and metro( Blanche).I would definitely return to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris