We stayed here for a weekend city-trip and it was utterly enjoyable. We were welcomed by a very friendly receptionist and the check-in was fast and hassle-free. Our room was located on the 3rd floor overlooking a central courtyard which meant, very quiet and no street noise, very nice for busy bustling Paris! The room was small (but this is Paris) and romantically decorated with pastel colours and a touch of Laura Ashley. TV, wifi, all worked perfectly. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel as we preferred to try the nearby cafés (of which there are many, incl the one of famous Amelie Poulin film) for coffee and croissants.
The location was excellent as well, close to metro stations Abbesses and Blanche, you could easily reach any corner of Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris