“Wonderful location”

Ranked #1,678 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
San Jose Costa Rica
“Wonderful location”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wonderful location at a walking distance of everything that counts for a foreign tourist.

Clean and quiet place receiving only decent customers who respect everybody's sleep.
We have visited this place several times. We are sad to see it a little neglected, abandoned as far as welcoming, room and bathroom maintenance.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Dublin
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel is way over priced for the state it is in. Location is not an excuse to charge so high price. Very good /Excellent location for moving around Paris and sightseeing. other than that the place is a disaster, even the stairs that lead to the reception is dark, gloomy and creepy even for 2 star standards. €6 for 2 croissants and orange juice???? Rip off. The only memory I have from this hotel is the lovely reception staff. All else is a shambles.

Room Tip: Get the lowest floor possible.. Tey have no lifts...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank H0neyBeeeee
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Upon arrival we were surprised to see that there was no toilet or shower in the room, but a sink and a "feminine hygene washer". Shared toilet on each floor, lacking a sink in it. Shared shower but had to pay 2.50 per use. Doors very creaky, can hear people getting up in the night tromping to shared toilet. One day our room was not even cleaned/made up, semi friendly staff, many stairs and no lift. Good location, close to metro, notre dame and other desirable sights.

Would not be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in June (19th &20th) and apart from the convenient location there is nothing pleasant about this place or its staff.

First when I arrived, I was greeted by a rather rude man. He said hello but was unfriendly and certainly not welcoming. I had to carry my bags up 3 flights of stairs, where I come from, it is courteous to help a guest. I wasn't even showed to my room.

When I reached my room, it was small and tatty. I felt like I was staying in a corridor. There was little room for my luggage and no room for circulation. I was given a hand towel to shower with, that doesn't even make the circumference of my body and I am not a large woman. But this is not even that bad in comparison to what follows. Really? In what century, do I find myself, when the concierge in Paris tells me that if I want to use the shower I have to pay!

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone and the price that I paid was absolutely not worth it, not even the breakfast merits praise. The staff was always short and never smiled, I felt like I was disturbing them whenever I had a question.

I am well traveled and have never experienced such unfriendliness, unwelcoming staff in the hospitality industry. It was a great disappointment to be in the city of love and to be greeted by such poor standards. These are the people that are supposed to make you feel welcome and at ease and make that holiday that much more special and memorable not the other way around.

Room Tip: Don't stay there! The walls of the rooms are paper thin and can hear everything.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo