Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$186
$164
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$385
$355
$170
$155
$248
$229
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$346
$307
$439
$387
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $513/night.

Hotel Fabric(Paris)
$136
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$276
$250
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

All reviewsmadeleinestuileries metro stoptuileries gardenrooms are smallheart of parisboutique hotelrue saint honorenespresso machineperfect locationevery member of stafffresh pastriesbreakfast was deliciousside streetplace vendomehome away from homesuperior roomwithin walking distance
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I had booked a room at Hotel La Tamise for one night before joining a river cruise in Paris. My correspondence with them was promptly answered and the room booked. I also appreciated the emails as I came close to my arrival date asking if there was anything they could do for me in preparation of my stay. I arrived early and was offered refreshments as I waited to check in. Check in was easy and quickly accomplished and I was then told my room was ready. I was escorted to my room and and the valet took the time to explain all the workings of the room to me. My room was immaculate and the bathroom contained all the nice touches such as bathrobes and toiletries. What really impressed me was the staff at Hotel La Tamise. Everyone I came into contact with was extremely helpful and kind. I was asked about where I would like to go for dinner and reservations were made for me immediately. They seem to think of everything before you ask! As a woman traveling alone I felt very safe here and look forward to returning some day. The location can not be better, only a few blocks from the Louvre,the Musee de Orangerie, and limitless shopping.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank MCTBethelNY
Frédéric C, Gérant at Hotel La Tamise - Esprit de France, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Madam,

Your comment is wonderful!
We were very surprised and proud to read your kind words.
At the heart of our professional adventure at “La Tamise”, there is a challenge: make you discover our city, people, culture and sensitivity differently ... and we know that we are very fortunate to be able to offer our guests so many beauty, comfort and care.
The importance given to details makes all the difference and if we can humbly show another example or way to welcome our guest and take care of him … we will be happy.

So …yes, we think of everything before you ask!
That’s the most beautiful definition of generosity, no?

We wish you the best and hope to host you once again in Paris!
Warm regards,

All the staff of “La Tamise”

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about the people who work at La Temise. I stayed at the end of August and early September, and my experience was fantastic. The rooms are very fairly priced for the quality and the location, especially for a Top 10 hotel per TripAdvisor rankings. The overall situation of the hotel next to Tuileries and within walking distance to just about everything was also fantastic. However, what really made this experience for me was the customer service I received from the staff.

I was planning a marriage proposal and the staff all helped out in some degree. A huge 'thank you' to Jean, Camille, Andrew, Pierre, and Kevin, who all played a role in some part of the process. They helped me to arrange things when I was pressed for time - normal things like dinner reservations but also running to the Monoprix to buy plastic champagne coupes for a picnic - and also helped keep the secret from my travel companion. They routinely went out of their way to do whatever they could, especially in the small ways (e.g. water bottles for the room) that seem insignificant but that many hotels no longer go to the trouble for.

I spent most of my time outside of the room, and thus can't comment on things like the breakfast, but I would return to La Tamise in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: (Not sure if there are any that look onto Tuileries rather than an inner courtyard, but ask!)
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gtaylor246
Frédéric C, Gérant at Hotel La Tamise - Esprit de France, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for trusting in “La Tamise” and TripAdvisor for your stay in Paris. ....
That's a great comment! All of us feel very grateful...

We are happy and proud to note that you appreciate that our staff are all sincerely in serving: one of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention and sincerity because we try to make you feel at home … and … “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy: at home and in Paris.”(Ernest Hemingway)

We are proud to know that everything met with your expectations for this special time in Paris! And it is always better when we are able to be unexpected but efficient: just with small details … because the truth is there: intelligence at work and elegance of the heart.
We are pleased we were able to make your stay in Paris a memorable success!
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you again,

Best regards,

All the staff of “La Tamise”

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here. Small rooms but so Parisian. Exemplary service too with very attentive staff..The rooms come fully stocked with the usual high end toiletries, slippers and bathrobes.highly recommended.

The hotel is in a great area, close to all amenities and shopping!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Frédéric C, Gérant at Hotel La Tamise - Esprit de France, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Mary M,
Thank you for writing this beautiful review. We are all delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to Paris and your stay at the Tamise hotel.

Indeed,we are located in the hearth of Paris few step to the main museums and a lot of nice spots for shopping!

See you soon at The Tamise Hotel,

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed at Hotel La Tamise for two nights and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel is centrally located and that is why we chose it. It is easy to walk to the Louvre, the beautiful Jardin Tuileries, La Place Vendome, and down Le Champs-Elysees. There is very high-end shopping nearby as well.
Overall, the hotel was very small- we booked a Classic Room and only one person could walk around the bed at a time. That being said, I appreciated the separate water closet from the shower/sink area and I loved having bottled water and biscuits left in our room after turn-down service. They provided all of the toiletries you would need as well as a hairdryer (with a diffuser for all of those girls with curly hair). Our room also had a nespresso machine with everything you would need to make a quick coffee or espresso. We never had any issues with noise and slept very comfortably.
The concierge was very kind and gave us a voucher for free champagne at the bar for my husband's birthday. The breakfast was very good (we only had it one morning)- we had yogurt, muesli, fruit, coffee, and juice. They also had the option to order hot items, but we passed since the continental breakfast was big enough for us.
Overall, it's not the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at (there was some peeling wall paper in areas, and it was very small) but I think it was reasonably priced for Paris, and again, a great location.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Rebecca A,

First of all, we thank you for taking the time to write this nice review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay in our hotel.

As you said, we are lucky with this amazing location, few steps to the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries garden.

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment about the room size and the issue with some peeling wall papers.
We have made a note of this issue you had in your room and it will be addressed, I can certainly assure you.

We hope to welcome you once again in Paris,

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with my two year old child and we had a great stay. The staff at the hotel were amazing and went above and beyond to assist. It was 5 star treatment. I stayed in the superior room and it was enough space for the both of us. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. When venturing out the staff printed out maps for me and provided suggestions on good restaurants. I had breakfast at the hotel and it was good. Lots of options. When arriving they graciously arranged to have a car pick us up (there was a separate fee) from the Eurostar station. It was nice not having to hustle to find a taxi especially when traveling with a toddler. When we left they also arranged a taxi and packed a nice box with pastries and water (it was a nice touch). They also allowed for a later check-out. They also had coloring books and crayons which my toddler enjoyed.

Pros: central to many attractions, friendly staff, decent breakfast, comfortable room and kid friendly

Cons: although the room was overall clean, I felt the shower stall in the bathroom could have used a little extra scrubbing; note that I'm not saying it was filthy but that it had spots that needed extra attention. The tub on the other hand was clean and my toddler enjoyed having baths in it. Also the restaurant was closed when I visited - this appears to be typical for August.

When I visit Paris again I will return to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear SKVW,

Thank you for writing this lovely review on trip advisor. I am delighted to read that you have had a great stay in our hotel with your family

Let me thank you for the fantastic compliments, your support and your lovely comments.

Indeed, our restaurant is closed in August so it will be a good opportunity for you to come back during the year to try also our restaurant.

We hope to welcome you and your lovely child soon in Paris,