Location is convenient, not far from Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees, views are great, especially if you get a room on the high floors. Service is average, room is small and a bit old, bathroom is ok but amenities are scarce and not replenished regularly, water pressure is low and water temperature varies a lot, making it hard to enjoy a decent shower. Breakfast is appalling, room is small and all guests are packed together, coffee or tea from a machine, no fresh fruit, very limited choice of cold cuts, yogurts or cheese, after two days, decided to buy croissants outside and enjoy a real Parisian breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel