Served it's basic function as a hotel. We travelled a long way by car from Switzerland with a lot of luggages. However, upon arrival, the hotel staff could have been friendlier and more helpful, which kind of set the expectations of this hotel stay.
The room is compact but clean. Shower has hot water but doesn't work so well due to the loose screws. Kettle is only available upon request. They have basic amenities but no hair conditioner & body lotion, which is surprising for a Hyatt.
Location, although walking distance to Champ Élysées, is actually more than a 15 mins walk to the arc. Parking is available for ppl with cars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel