Stayed here for a business trip for three days. It is well situated and I was fortunate enough to be on the 28th floor overlooking the Eiffel Tower - I was upgraded to a small suite which was very nice. There were little touches such as a bottle of wine and macaroons in the room. No tea and coffee making facilities - which is common in Paris but I always miss. The room was comfortable and clean with a good bed. I ate my breakfast in the executive breakfast dining as a Hyatt member - it is small with great ambience but the staff are very busy and it does take a time to get served on the other hand I went to the usual breakfast room one morning and it was rather crazy! Busy and like being in a railway station - bursting with people and food was definitely less good - however the staff were great in both breakfast rooms despite their being so busy. It is a huge hotel and is a conference hotel so if you are looking for ambience you won't really feel it here.. The is a lovely bar on the 33rd floor well worth an expensive cocktail for the view. The gym is also on a high level making the views enjoyable - it is kitted out with a few treadmills, etc no functioning TVs on the treadmills etc but they are equipped. Think this is a busy hotel that could do with a few more staff and more attention to detail in how they deliver services - for example there seem to be insufficient staff at the reception desk, breakfasts etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel