Stayed here for two nights over the weekend. Stayed in a executive suite on the 33rd floor! Great room but could do with some updating.
Used the regency club a bit while we were there. Champagne, wine, beers, minerals and canapés served each evening to club members. Very comfortable with friendly and helpful staff.
The views from the bar on the top floor (34th floor) are stunning. The gym on the top floor is pretty basic.
Our room had queen size bed, sofas, two televisions, minibar. Unfortunately no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Separate bathroom and toilet. Good wifi connection provided free.
If coming from Charles de Gaulle airport book your transfers with "les cars Air France". They drop off and pick up right outside hotel. Cost of €27.50 each return trip.
Definitely recommend this hotel and will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel