First of all a big thank you to Alexander who allowed us to check in est 10:30 am on the day of our arrival and made sure that we were satisfied with our room. He couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming. The room is so so. So as previous ppl have expressed don't expect a 4 star Hyatt room. We have a nice view, beds are super comfy, pillows are amazin, we have a fridge and tv. Bathroom is decent but again not what you expect from a 4 star hotel.
Location is decent especially if taking the metro. We are connected thru a mall/Palais de Congress to the 1 line. I got a discounted rate via Travelocity so worth it. If I had to pay full price I would not be thrilled. Free wifi in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel