My husband and I stayed recently at this hotel because my husband attended a conference adjacent to the hotel. The only reason I would ever stay here is if I needed to be close to that conference center, and even at that, there is a Le Meridien across the street, and a Marriott under construction a couple of blocks away. Hyatt better pour some money into this hotel and renovate it before that Marriott opens. This hotel is certainly not like any Hyatt I have ever stayed in. Big, nice lobby, but that's about it. Our room on the 14th floor was terrible - it cost us 250 euros, and that was a conference rate! It was not worth 100 euros. The room was tiny, the tv was tiny, the bathroom fair. There were literally holes in the wall (see photo) and the paint on the bathroom ceiling was peeling. No excuse for Hyatt to rent a room in that condition! The towels were paper thin, and there were no washcloths. Convenient location - we took an inexpensive bus from the airport which dropped us off right near the hotel. When we had to leave, there was a different bus station across the street that provided service to the Paris Beauvais airport, great if you are flying RyanAir. I was able to walk to the Arc, and the Champs Elysees, it was a pleasant 15-20 minute walk. The air-conditioning in the room was not working, but to their credit, they came to fix it very promptly when I complained. But it wasn't working when we walked in the room, shouldn't someone working there have noticed? The view from our hotel room was nice, the bed was comfortable, the hairdryer was great, the location pretty good, but really, 250 euros for that? I would never stay there again unless I was assured that the rooms had been renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel