Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Going by the reviews on TripAdvisor I was expecting a quaint old hotel with small rooms. It was exactly that.
We found the hotel to be a very basic hotel, however, we had a comfortable stay. The small rooms (with good Wi-Fi connection) were quiet and clean, the bed was comfortable and we had a good night sleep every night. The staff were very helpful and polite. The location is ideal as you are in walking distance from the Louvre museum. Area also has a lot of good bars, cafes and restaurants. No complaints from us.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mourad k, Responsable réception at Hotel Prince Albert Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Mr Dustan
All the staff thank you for your nice comment posted
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to received you again

With our best regards

Reviewed August 17, 2018

We knew Paris hotels were small - especially in old areas but this was tiny with no where to put a bag without tripping on it . Yes it is 200 years old and so heaps of character but I suspect it is 2 star not 3.Staff though were fantastic and very helpful For our second stay In Paris we stayed elsewhere in a great area with bigger rooms 3 star and lesser price.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Boracaybound
mourad k, Responsable réception at Hotel Prince Albert Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Sir
Hope to see you again

With our regards

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I booked a standard double at the beginning of the year. At the time I also rang the hotel to see if they used deodorisers in the rooms as I'm intolerant of synthetic fragrances and I was assured they didn't, and I followed that conversation with an email to ensure it was in the booking.
When I checked in assistance with bags was not offered but was provided only after I couldn't get into the elevator with everything, and I was given keys to a tiny room with a single bed and minuscule en suite, the dilapidated condition of which bore no resemblance to the sparkling photos on the website. The split system air conditioner wasn't working but there was a portable evaporative unit with a wide hose which exited via the open window - these units are designed to have the hose go snugly through a hole of the same diameter in the window, NOT have the entire window open 15cm, allowing into the room the 31 degrees air from outside. Further, the room and corridor smelt strongly of a definitely synthetic masculine cologne-type scent obviously used by the housekeepers.
Dismayed, I went downstairs only to be informed they had somehow wrongly allocated my double room to someone else but they were fully booked so I was unable to be moved. In the ensuing conversation I was dismissively told it was 'only for one night' then, when I remonstrated, I was shown what they were charging for the rooms now, as if I should be grateful! In the end he offered free breakfast (which must cost them about 1 euro to provide) or to pay just for the single room - neither of these was given with anything approaching a genuine manner. There was no manager to discuss this with until the following afternoon ie until after I'd left, nor was the check out staff advised of any of this.
What's good about this hotel? The location, and the single bed actually was comfortable. As for anything else, forget it - the room was tiny, shabby and looked straight onto roofs, the bathroom vanity was peeling and the tap spun around floppily in its hole, and the attitude displayed by the check in staff was completely substandard, possibly (but unacceptably) due to France playing Argentina at the time.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived the staff was very accomadating and professional. Rooms were a little small but clean and bathrooms were very nice. The location was perfect. A short walk to the Louvre and its' gardens. Walkable distance from most sights.
Breakfast was good but only had it twice as went to cafes nearby for most breakfasts.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
mourad k, Responsable réception at Hotel Prince Albert Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your nice comment
All the staff is happy that you enjoyed your stay
With our warmest regards

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

A great value hotel in a backstreet within easy reach of three different Metro stations, the Louvre and the Tuileries. Friendly, welcoming reception staff and a comfortable room with a good bathroom. Free drinks in the minibar too. Perfect for the solo traveller on a budget.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
mourad k, Directeur général at Hotel Prince Albert Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Nick,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. It's a pleasure for us to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the location of the hotel. All Prince Albert Louvre staff is looking forward to receiving you again.
Best Regards,