we stayed at the libertel canal saint martin for just 2 nights as we could only get a short leave from work, but we enjoyed it very much and will defintely return to this hotel in the future when we have more time. the hotel was pleasant, the staff did speak english so we had no problems with comunication. just beware if you havent paid for breakfast in with your booking, as they dont tell you its an extra charge, they just tell you where the breakfast room is and what time and then they charge you 8 euro, so seeing as there is a macdonalds directly opposite, we ate there, for 57p you can get an egg and bacon mcmuffin, (much better deal we thought)
the reception has a coffe machine which for a euro you get a really decent cup of coffee.
our room was directly on the street which we wanted so we could watch what was going on outside while we sat on our (very small window ledge) and sipped our coffee,
the metro stop is a small stroll on the corner and a big supermarket next door to hotel which sells everything.
we cant really fault this room or hotel. and we will return.
room was quiet, clean (small buy hey who needs more room)
and beds very comfy and clean.
bathroom had little bath so was lovely to just relax for a little bit at the end all the walking for the day.
all in all we had a fantastic time.
the canal just round the corner and the butts parc right at the end of the road is defently worth a visit, its free to get it and has so many interesting things to see. including the famour suicide bridge. very tall and elegant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's 69 rooms, entirely renovated and air-conditioned, are contained in 3 small typical Parisian buildings joined by a courtyard and a garden. The largest building has 38 rooms overlooking the main street. Some, named "Paris Comfort" offers a balcony with stunning views of the Butte Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur. The 25 rooms of the second building, called "Privilege" as is peacefully located in the yard and garden. Warm tones married to white duvets give their charm and intimacy. The 6 remaining rooms, named "Villa Cosi", renovated in warm colors are located in a charming town house, surprisingly quiet for the middle of Paris. The approach of our architects was to rethink the rooms as comfortable cocoons using a rational and highly practical layout to make all the services immediately accessible along the walls. The choice of materials and subtly contemporary colours give a chic touch of elegance and design to the decor. The comfort and modernity are enhanced by the presence of large flat screen television with TNT and satellite, new bedding with quilt instead of the traditional bedspreads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertel Canal Saint-Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Canal Saint-Martin Hotel Paris
- Libertel Canal Saint Martin Paris