The first thing that struck me about this hotel on arrival was how nice the foyer was and how helpful the staff were.
The second thing that struck me was the size of the room! Very small and really quite dated. We did, and still do, expect that we were just unlucky, being given a ground floor room in a corner of the courtyard. Looking at other travellers' photos, we look to have just been landed with a poor room. We asked if there was any room higher up in the hope of a nicer setting, however were told we'd have to come back the day after before 12:00, meaning if we could move we'd have to be back for midday. As we only had 2 days, we decided to make do.
On the whole the room was clean and the bed very comfortable but don't be expecting a romantic interlude! Just a basic, clean, safe place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's 69 rooms, entirely renovated and air-conditioned, are contained in 3 small typical Parisian buildings joined by a courtyard and a garden. The largest building has 38 rooms overlooking the main street. Some, named "Paris Comfort" offers a balcony with stunning views of the Butte Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur. The 25 rooms of the second building, called "Privilege" as is peacefully located in the yard and garden. Warm tones married to white duvets give their charm and intimacy. The 6 remaining rooms, named "Villa Cosi", renovated in warm colors are located in a charming town house, surprisingly quiet for the middle of Paris. The approach of our architects was to rethink the rooms as comfortable cocoons using a rational and highly practical layout to make all the services immediately accessible along the walls. The choice of materials and subtly contemporary colours give a chic touch of elegance and design to the decor. The comfort and modernity are enhanced by the presence of large flat screen television with TNT and satellite, new bedding with quilt instead of the traditional bedspreads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Libertel Canal Saint-Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Canal Saint-Martin Hotel Paris
- Libertel Canal Saint Martin Paris