Lowest prices for your stay
$381
Free cancellation until 09/29/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$381
Free cancellation until 09/30/21
Destinia.com
$341
Westin.com$381
Hotels.com$381
CheapTickets$381
4,360 results
All reviews place vendome eiffel tower tuileries garden jardin des tuileries junior suite concierge desk an upgrade beautiful hotel perfect location king bed inner courtyard small balcony few blocks metro doorman europe orsay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Westin Paris. We asked for two adjoining rooms. They messed up our reservation, and put us in a penthouse overlooking the Eiffel Tower. It was incredible. The rooms were clean and nice and the hotel was in a great location. Overall, this was a great hotel!

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I agree with some of my fellow reviewers that the Westin Paris is in a great location, offers a decent room and has attentive staff, but the luxury hotel ambiance is lacking - especially when it's surrounded by such luxe and grandeur. Similar in feel to an airport hotel, the Westin Paris needs to take a cue from some of it's neighbours, and add some much needed improvements to the lobby and rooms. And while the rooms are fair in size for a Paris hotel, they are pretty bare bones. The staff and service was fine, but the room service breakfast may have been the biggest ripoff of all.

While the location made up for the hotel's lack of luxury, I would probably look to stay elsewhere the next time I'm in Paris.

1  Thank Hayley B
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great location, beautiful building, comfortable room, attentive staff...But the luxury hotel ambiance is definitley lacking: the lobby is gloomy, the breakfast room had just tables, chairs and a buffet...no accessories, not even a vase of flowers! The only christmas decoration in the hotel was the russian village, set up in the patio. Unfortunately in daylight it looked kitsch. The New Year's Eve Dinner was a complete disappointment. In spite of the hotel's prior announcements that a pianist singer would be entertaining, there was a small electronic organ instead of a piano, no sound system, no singing, not even one song! He played reluctantly and at 10.00pm he packed the organ and went away! When I asked about the singing, I was first told that I was mistaken, there was no singing in the programme. After I showed the programme on their own brochure they were obliged to apologize.

1  Thank gulgezen
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at the Westin Paris for Christmas. It was beautifully decorated. The location is perfect. If you're a walker you can get to any place and who doesn't walk in Paris. Across from the Tullieries, right near theLouvre and fantastic shopping. You can walk to Notre Dame and over the bridges you're on the left bank. The staff is extremely helpful, very professional and met all our requests. Our room was a good size for Paris, quiet location on the 5th floor, small bathroom but nice amenities.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My 2nd stay at this beautiful property. Well located, very nice rooms and amazing staff. What else do you want?
In this hotel you feel like royalty and yes you are.
This is the hotel I choose when I have to be in Paris. Le louvre is around the corner, the Opera (5 minutes walk), Cartier and all other inexpensive jewelry store are nearby.
If you want to go to the Printemps and the Galeries Lafayette (10 minutes walk) or the Musee d'Orsay just across the Seine River.
Laurence at the Front Desk was amazing and eight months later she still remembered me. If you don't call this customer care i don't know what else you need.
Thank you to the team for making this stay SPECIAL.

• Trip type: Traveled with family