“Bliss in a bottle!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Ville D'Avray, France
“Bliss in a bottle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I went back to 'Juice It' for the third time yesterday while I was wandering around Paris. They make fantastic fresh fruit and vegetable juices and it's becoming a regular stop-off for me whenever I'm in the area.
The friend I was with is something of an expert in juices, having lived in New York in the past, so she opted for a deep green leafy juice. I am something of a novice at this so I went for something sweeter and 'lighter': a shake of homemade almond milk, honey, banana and fresh dates. Delicious! You could drink it by the gallon! I even picked up a bottle of homemade hazelnut milk mixed with vanilla flavoured chocolate for my 5 year old son. He loved it.
A great address and the owner is really friendly. Give it try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014