“Very good relation price-quality”

Hotel Little Regina
Ranked #1,080 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Paris
“Very good relation price-quality”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is a recommendable hotel, very well located. I slept very well there and there is enough space in the room. I don't need more than that.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Daniel L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Schweinfurt, Germany
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Was told the hotel was overbooked when I arrived. This was despite the fact the fact that I had reserved a room weeks before and recieved confirmation of my reservation. They didn't care. They told me they had another room for me at the Sabour Hotel and sent me out the door at 2200 (I emailed twice to let them know I would be arriving late) with no directions. I had to wander the streets in a not too nice neighborhood to find the dump they sent me to. The Sabour was awful. The room was horribly dirty and it had bedbugs. I have been to third world countries cleaner than this hotel. The staff at Hotel Regina couldn't care less about the situation or my safety. They did, however, care about thier profit and charged me full price for the stay.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel if you want a good room
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank MG_2012_12

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stayed in a double room with a lovely shower and bathroom. The view was not great but we didn't expect a view for the price we paid. The location is good, right next to a metro. The breakfast was fairly typical, quite a lot of food, but not worth the price we paid. The only real problem was the staff. A young, female receptionist gave us no help whatsoever when I asked, in correct french, where the nearest pharmacy was. She made me feel quite embarassed. The other, older female receptionist was also quite rude, she never said hello, even in reply! The male receptionist who did the night shifts was friendly though.Overall it is not a bad place to stay, the amenities and location are good, but don't expect any help or friendliness from the staff

Room Tip: The lift wasn't working when I was there so if you find it hard to climb a long flight of stairs...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ASD2208
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed April 4, 2012

we stayed there for 4 nights. Overall satisfaction on this hotel is excellent, I would say.
Right in front of Gare de l'Est, a big station with long distance trains, RER and metro, so location was just excellent as you can imagine. Our room was on 4th or 5th floor but we always used stairs since we dont mind climbing up at all. There is a small old-type elevator which I adore, so you can rely on it if you dont like going up stairs on your own. Room was very clean and well furnished, and you can see how neatly it is always taken care of. There were some ants walking on the floor but it is not big deal to me considering the the age of the building and its surroundings, which i usually prefer to newly dbuilt appartments. This is just a note to those who care about ants and/or old buildings. Shower was desent sized, clean and comfirtable to use. Hot water comes out right away and water pressure is pretty good. And their shower was the best of all hotels we stayed in this trip. The scenary from the room? Fabulous! The owner was quite nice and friendly, very care taking. You may find other representatives are also very kind and friendly, but of course, you at least want to try to speak french to them! Overall we are so satisfied with their cozy french-ish atmosphere. Want to stay there again.

Room Tip: higher floors are hard to climb up but provide you gourgeous view from the window!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveling_Sassa
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is a not bad budget place to stay in Paris. My room was clean and had enough space even for a middle-sized table. Bathroom with a shower cabin was spacious enough too (at least for Paris). You have to remember that places around train stations are always crowded, even at the night.

I was for one night in this hotel and I didn't experience anything unpleasant. Just some water from the shower cabin leaked.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Yury_N_T
Wakefield
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My mum surprised me with a trip to Paris for my 21st birthday. We arrived at the hotel and were shown to our room, there was clearly some renovation work going on at the time next to our room. The room was clean and basic and had enough storage space for the two of us to share. We spent little time in the hotel as it was my first time in Paris and there was a lot to do in the four day stay, however whenever we did return to the hotel the staff were friendly and heplful. We did not have breakfast or meals in the hotel as we wanted eat in Paris. But everything was in walking distant and there was an open top tour bus just around the corner, as well as some very nice resturants.

Overall, it was a very nice stay in a great location.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jenn D
chicago
Reviewed October 17, 2011

we stayed 3 nights over a weekend, got a good deal on their website.
the concierge couldn't care less, we came in, all he did was gave us the key.
no information about anything. whatever...
room was very clean & spacious enough, we stayed on the 5th floor, had a balcony.
would stay again but not in summer because of the NOISE from the street all night.
the room has no fan or AC and open window is out of the question.
with windows shut, no problem.
metro right outside, plenty of restaurants around.
the hotel has an elevator.

Room Tip: if they have anything away from the street make sure you request it
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple