Small hotel, very intimate, friendly staff, delicious continental breakfast each day is the same (baguettes croissants, jam, honey, butter, milk, orange juice, coffee, water). Hotel location is fantastic, close to the metro stations, Central Station Gare de Nord and near some attractions (Mulan Rouge, Basilique du Sacre-Coeur). You can get to them on foot. It is not expensive, and if you book three months in advance, it can you make reservations at the price of EUR 60 for a double room without breakfast. Breakfast is 6 EUR per person. The rooms are small, but Paris is for sightseeing, not to sit in the room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a small and calm street in the 18th arrondissement, close to Galeries Lafayette, Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel offers you 32 renovated rooms for your stay in Paris. Here, in the heart of our great city, the Pavillon Opera Lafayette offers a peaceful, friendly atmosphere and attractive surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavillon Opera Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Paris
- Pavillon Opera Lafayette Hotel Paris