“good value for money”
Review of L'Ouest Hotel

L'Ouest Hotel
Ranked #803 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed February 3, 2014

very good stay in this hotel. a friendly staff and an excellent location near opera and grands magasins. buses and metro lines can take you almost everywhere directly.we had a 2 rooms suite, room #41 very big with a large bathroom. very clean , warm and surprising quiet.

Room Tip: ask for backyard
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank samisaviv

Reviewed January 28, 2014

On my second trip to Paris, my sister (17) and I (22) stayed here. The staff is very friendly, the room was a good size (overlooked the street below) and was cleaned beautifully every afternoon. Location-wise, it couldn't be better. A 5-20 minute walk basically anywhere we wanted to go (Louvre, Champs Elysse, Opera Garnier, Printempts department store, Monmartre and Moulin Rouge, etc). The only place we ever took the tour-bus to was Notre Dame. It IS located just outside the train station, so there's a faint rumbling sound sometimes but you don't notice it. Tons of restaurants, a drugstore, supermarket, bus-stops, shops, etc. just steps away (and a Starbucks downstairs for those of you who can't go without, even in Paris). I do wish there had been a mini fridge in the room so we could chill our water, but you can buy cold drinks at reception if you want to. I have rather high standards in terms of hotel travel, and I was quite pleased. I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the "twin with bath" for 2 people; TV, couch, desk, closet, bathroom with show...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emily G
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Value worth for the quality. Good location, nice rooms, nice breakfast. Staff is real friendly and helps to make your journey more pleasant. It's my second time in L'ouest and i definitely recomend. Hope i come back

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We took the train from London and the Metro to a station near our hotel. Easy access to the Metro and connections to trains enabled us to spend our time seeing the sights in Paris rather than getting from point A to point B. We would find a local Brasserie for breakfast and hit the ground running. After a long day and a nice dinner somewhere, we returned "home." For us, the accommodations were just fine. Very friendly and helpful staff. It's an older hotel, but our room was modern and comfortable. Had no issues sleeping, maybe because we walked 50 miles a day!
We had an ensuite. I would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James H
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We booked a room for 3 but was given a suite with two seperate rooms with a huge bathroom. The shower was the best - rain shower and very spacious. The room for 2 is nice and clean but the single room has bed sheets not-so-clean. Hotel is right across from train station which saves us time on dropping off out luggage after the train ride before heading out to explore the beautiful Paris. Many cafes around the hotel and a pharmacy across too ! Definitely will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Front desk very helpful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ZermattSW
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It is my second time I have stayed in this hotel. It is nice and clean! THe personnel is very helpful! The location is great-walking distance to all majoy sightseeings!
During my next visit in Paris I will stay in this hotel too!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My family know the place for 4 generations. It is really a perfect location because it is situated in the area where I like being and shopping. It is a clean place with a situable equipment.
I recommend it !