“Good Value”

Ranked #1,136 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Taipei, Taiwan
“Good Value”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a small hotel near the subway station with a good value price. The room is clean and simple .The room and bathroom are bigger than other hotels we stayed in Paris. I booked the room with breakfast because the price is one-euro more than the price of room without breakfast. The breakfast is very simple, too. We just want to have croissant, coffee and milk to leave some space for French food. So the breakfast is okay for us. The price is very good. I paid 56 euro per night for a double room with breakfast and free wifi in Pairs. I'm happy to stay here and would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank yhuang16

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Hotel is not that grand as it may seem in the picture but is reasonable with good location. 20-25 minutes by foot from Eiffel tower & 2 minutes from nearest metro station to go anywhere in Paris. Staff is really very friendly & good at communicating in English. They are also helpful in guiding about the city & arranging taxis etc. Breakfast is the standard 2 star rating. Perhaps the only issues I would say are the room size which is quite small, definitely not good if you are staying with family, & noise coming in from the metro line running in front of the hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank UMSyed
Canada
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My fiance and I stayed at the Eiffel Villa Garibaldi for one week while we were in Paris.

Overall, the experience was good. The staff was friendly, the cleaning staff did a good job of tidying up and cleaning the rooms, and the prices were reasonable. The rooms were out of date with red carpeting and red and orange bedspread and were somewhat small (which is to be expected for the price). However, some of the rooms have a view of the Eiffel Tower!

The area was rather quiet but right on two metro lines (6 and 10) and a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and river. Getting around was quick and easy and although this area is less popular with tourists generally, we decided that we liked it better because it felt more like real Paris and less like touristy Paris.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good price for a hotel to stay at while in Paris. The accommodations are not luxurious but they are clean and relatively comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CanTravel_86
Paris, France
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last october because everything else was sold out on that weekend, and had a bad experience. Rooms very tiny, overpriced, and lack of a lot of amenities. I had to leave on the 4th day to a different hotel in the same block.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank AGGlobalTraveler

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My wife and I would like to thank the staff at Eiffel Villa Garibaldi for making our stay at the hotel a pleasant one. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our special thanks to Maria and Vita for helping us with directions that made it so easy for us to travel on the Metro throughout our visit to Paris.
From EJ & MJ, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Milan, Italy
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have been in this hotel the last week-end with my sister. We were to Paris just for visiting the city, well i chose this hotel because i want a hotel near the Eiffel Tower like is it. The hotel is little and also the room but is verry nice really the bed are verry nice to sleep and everything is clean. The Breakfast is a classic Breakfast with buffet, normal (Coffe', Milk, The', Cioccolate, brioches, bread, cereals, yogurt, cheeses and other things.
The staff is verry nice cordial simpatic and very helpful. For every question they help us. The Metro station is near the hotel and you can arrive everywere from those stations.
it's cheeper near Eiffel Tower (but you can't see it from the hotel) and you have also breakfast!
Near the hotel you have a verry nice bakery. I SUGGEST YOU TO EAT BREAD AND OTHER THINGS FROM THERE! :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Endrit R
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I stayed here with my friend between January 23rd to February 1st. It was cute and sweet little hotel. Very clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful. They even let us know when we had a credit we could use for breakfast, which was a nice fare of cheeses, yogurts, cereals, breads and coffee, juice, tea, and milk. It was a wonderful little place. It was close to the metro line, and easy to find and come back to at the end of a long day. The room was cleaned and the beds made daily, and the bathroom was nice.

Jack (Jaque) and all the staff, were helpful, made sure all our needs and things were met, and gave advice on transportation to the airport, and the best places to go and see. I really enjoyed staying there, and if I come back to France, it is a place I would be willing to stay again.

Room Tip: The twin beds are super singles, so if your a person who likes big beds, make sure you ask. I found...