“Perfect Paris Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Music room
Music room
Living Room
Entrance : the loft is on the ground floor and accessible to disabled people
Entrance
Beroom 4
Bedroom 5
Ground Plan of the loft
Where in Paris : map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ACappon
East Lyme, Connecticut
“Perfect Paris Location”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Clara was immediately available when we arrived and needed to drop off our luggage. The loft is very unique and a fun space to stay. Our kids, 5 total, out of a group of 9 loved the piano and drums. We had a great time staying at this home. The locked gate gave us extra safety if the adults went up to the corner for a drink or food. The metro is literally on the corner and you can safely and conveniently get anywhere from the loft. Florence and Clara were always quick to respond to any questions we had about the home or neighborhood. This is definitely a great Paris rental.

Robert M
“Clean spacious apartment in a wonderful location”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Unreservedly recommend this apartment
Excellent location, well stocked, spacious and comfortable
Clara met us with a very warm welcome and was very helpful with useful “local knowledge “ hints

Tiffany A
New York
“Wonderful Loft”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Spacious loft close to all the major sights. The host was very accommodating when we had to arrive a day early due to a pending snowstorm in our home state. The decor was warm and made the place feel like home. I loved the fact that a gym was right next door! The drains run down slow in the shower which can easily be fixed , I am sure. Overall, my 9 girlfriends and I had the perfect girls trip. I highly recommend this place for rental. It truly is a gem!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Family size living on Tour bus route”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We lived in Paris for 5 days, everything you need inside and access to everywhere right outside the door.

Louise F
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We've just returned from our amazing stay in this beautiful loft. Clara could not have been more friendly & helpful and everything about the loft was perfect for us. We were a group of 9 and the accommodation was very spacious.The location was amazing, so central with lots of bars and restaurants on our doorstep. Thank you Clara for a great trip!

A TripAdvisor Member
“You will absolutely love the home!!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I looked at many places over the internet, but I kept coming back to this one and am I glad I did. It is truly a home away from home. It is spacious with all of the comforts of home in a very quaint and special sort of way. Traveling with 5 adults and 4 children we all had more than enough space to spread out, relax and enjoy our time together when we were here. It is very centrally located and you can get to all of the main attractions on the Metro. If you decide to stay in the area there are many shops, restaurants and other great amenities within walking distance. Clara was very gracious, helpful and responsive to me both before coming and during our stay, answering my many questions about the trip, things to do and places to go. Having traveled quite a bit for both pleasure and work, I found this location to be among one of my top favorites and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has any thoughts of coming to Paris, My family definitely loved coming here and say this is the only place they want to stay when we return.

Your age range 65+
Saranyabu
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hidden Lovely place in Paris”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I and my friends all 10 have so special moment in Espace . Very nice and cozy . Living room center of the house has sky light to see the sky that be perfect to join together every day. The best is this place so center to travel all attraction places either by walk or by transportation. Thank you so much for warm welcome .. Clara^___^ and. your kitchen so marvelous.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing