“Best burgers in Paris!”

Ranked #2,864 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Burger & Fils is a fast casual burger restaurant. Burgers are fresh, genuine and customizable. Meals for here, take away or delivery.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Whilst roaming the streets of Paris to find a good restaurant to eat lunch at, my friends and I stumbled upon Burger & Fils. As soon as we caught a whiff of the delectable food that was cooking inside, we knew we had come to the right place. Upon stepping into the restaurant, we were warmly greeted by the staff with cheerful and accommodating smiles. Despite the restaurant being very busy, the wait to order our meals was very short and the workers handled the commotion with great efficiency. Once our orders were in, we were escorted to our table and given the free wifi password as we waited for our meals to arrive. Each meal is freshly cooked upon order, so it was about a 15-20 minute wait before the arrived. The burgers were very tender and well seasoned, and the vegetables were extremely fresh. The fries were seasoned and baked into fine golden crisps. A wide variety of sauces was also available. It was honestly one of the most enjoyable meals I had during my stay in Paris, and the friendly staff made it much more pleasurable. Overall the meal was delicious and inexpensive, and the service was fantastic.The restaurant is also very close to the world famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées and is located in a very nice area. If hunger strikes, I highly recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Huda Y
Sacha A, Gérant at Burger & Fils, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2015

Dear Huda,

We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your experience at our restaurant and could not thank you more for such positive feedback. Indeed, we aim at delivering the best outcome to our guests at the best price within minimal wait, and our staff strives to consider each guest as being unique. Plus the Champs-Elysées are a great, international and dynamic location where we strongly hope you will come back very soon in order to accommodate you the best way we can.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Fresh meat. Good variety of sauces, toppings, and fries. A must try if your missing a burger in Paris.

Dear Dusty,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding our restaurant.
Indeed, we strive to accommodate our guests with the best and freshest products possible and we are thankful to you for acknowledging that !
We hope to welcome you again and wish you the best in the meantime,

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Refine meat in a french burger, lots of choice, prime quality, well located, nicely decorated! I recommend it if you are tired of non smiling waiter in a brasserie and want to it something familiar with a french twist!

Dear Pierre,

On behalf of the Burger & Fils family, we would like to thank you deeply for your feedback and compliments ! As you may have noticed, we do put a lot of efforts into making our guests satisfied in every way and leading them to come visit again.
Our compliments about our food, convenient location, decoration and smiling, familiar atmosphere leads us to get even better for your next experience with us that we hope will happen very soon !

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I heard about Burger & Fils through friends living in the 8th and decided to try the restaurant at night. I was very pleasantly welcomed by one of the owner who explained me about their concept, the fresh products delivered everyday and his passion for burgers and hospitality. I love the atmosphere there, but what really amazed me was their burgers! I tried a basic baconcheese burger and a burger of the month and the wow effect happened. The buns were perfect, the meat was tender and juicy and I could tell the ingredients were fresh from the day.
I can not wait to visit the restaurant again!
P.

Dear Jean-Philippe,

We could not thank you more for such outstanding feedback. Indeed, we value the quality of our products and service more than anything in order to offer the best experience possible and make you wanna come back, which seems to be the case with you and we are delighted !

Thank you again for visiting and we wish you the best until your next visit,

Cheers,

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Tried this place last week and we left thinking it was ok but really nothing special. The burger was ok but I wouldn't rave about it. Myself and a friend ordered within 3 minutes of each other but his burger came at least 10 mins after mine. Shame. The service was friendly and helpful, which is a big plus in Paris when you can get it. We arrived slightly before the lunchtime rush so didn't experience any delays in ordering. Nice decor inside ... the photos were quite funny. Wasn't convinced by the bread used for the burgers. All anglo-style white bread in France tastes sweet to me, and that applies equally to Burger & Fils. Overall I'd say it's good to know about and a safe bet but nothing to go out of your way for.

Dear guest,

We are sorry to hear your experience in our restaurant wasn't quite meeting your expectations.
Indeed, we put a huge emphasis on delivering the best outcome to you in terms of quality as well as delays; Our restaurant continuously tries to improving its operations, but we apologize for failing you and hope we will have the opportunity to make it up to you if we have the pleasure to welcome you again any time soon.

Until then, our service staff thank you for our visit and wish you the best

Regards,