My son and I stayed here in a twin room. Spacious enough for Paris(!) and quiet at night, despite busy traffic nearby. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Our second time here. Would definitely stay again! Close to Luxembourg Gardens & excellent transport connections(lines4,6,8 of Metro, two stops from Denfert-Rocherau for CDG Airport). Good cafes and restaurants nearby. Don't forget to visit the Tour De Montparnasse(55 storeys) and wave to everyone at the Eiffel Tower!
P.S. I put in a review for my daughter at the Hotel Atelier St Germain(14/5). So, it shows in my name,not hers!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the peaceful atmosphere at BEST WESTERN La Villa des Artistes, in the heart of the Left Bank. Take a stroll around Saint Germain des Prés or go for a relaxing walk in the Luxembourg Gardens nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Villa Des Artistes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Villa Des Artistes Hotel Paris
- Best Western Des Artistes
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western