Very nice hotel, quiet, and very helpful desk staff. No frills, small rooms, but clean and modern. Location good near the Luxenburg Gardens and Metro stops; a little furhter walk to Notre Dame than expected, but that was okay. Breakfast not worth the bang for the Euro, 16 euro for minimal buffet. We found a cafe nearby that was very pleasant. Lots of cafes and bistros in the neighborhood and dest staff eager to give suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the peaceful atmosphere at BEST WESTERN La Villa des Artistes, in the heart of the Left Bank. Take a stroll around Saint Germain des Prés or go for a relaxing walk in the Luxembourg Gardens nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Villa Des Artistes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Villa Des Artistes Hotel Paris
- Best Western Des Artistes
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western