1. Location:Very near to the Bus station and the Metro. Good location for budget traveller. But not for one or two days. decent eanting options around. It is in a lane post the bus stand. My friend could not find the hotel late evening. Please budget to walk and ask around.Better still call the hotel.
2. Room and Serivce: Come back to the hotel only to sleep. Small rooms in small hotel. I am told this in line with Paris standard for budget locations. No way you can unpack. recommend keep the clothes in the bag. staff did speak english and that helped.
3. Value for Money: At 70 EURO this can be considered a budget option.
Do check other options and for 70 EURO this could be one of the candidates
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Montparnasse, the PARC HOTEL PARIS is a 2* hotel of 24 rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people. At 10-minutes tramway ride away from Exhibition Center of Porte de Versailles, the PARC HOTEL PARIS is located South of Paris, Porte d’Orléans. This 2* hotel is 100% non-smoking including public areas and provides a 24-hours reception and all the needed comfort for both business travelers and tourists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Parc Hotel Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.