Lowest prices for your stay
$120
Fully refundable before Thu, Mar 14
Priceline
Agoda.com
$95
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 13
Easy and fast booking
1,133 results
All reviews metro station rue raymond losserand lovely hotel main sites deluxe room would definitely stay here again hotel is located around the corner cafes and restaurants top floor quiet at night side street central paris eiffel tower plaisance montparnasse neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I only stayed for a couple of nights but I found the hotel very good. The room was comfortable and well equipped although as a preference I would chose tea over coffee in the room.
The staff were friendly and helful if needed.
A food quality accomodation for a reasonable price.

Room tip: The hotel is a couple of minutes walk from Pernety metro station
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed May 6, 2019

our stay was short but the staff was really attentive.especially Ader (?) at the front desk.My wife was ill and his kindness, genuine concern was reassuring...little things were done to acommodate..i will definitively recommend this hotel to anyone : clean, well located with excellent people working there

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vacation09222309696
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

This was a good find. The concierge were very friendly and helpful. Especially Yusuf who made our interactions a delight. It's in a great location with a few good brasseries close by and multiple subway stations a short walk away. The room was very small though. Very small. But the trade off for a good hotel in the centre of Paris was worth it.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Spent 3 nights at Fred. My review is mixed. As a hotelier myself; I can forgive a lot as I know the drill but others require intervention by higher management. The main requirement for me is friendly and welcoming staff which Fred certainly has. Everyone was all smiles. Sadly that where it ends

I won’t complain of room not being ready for early check-in as that’s just a bonus. I will complain of a faulty room and no follow up despite my daily complaints to front desk whom all said we will take care of it...... perhaps they did and couldn’t fix it so ignored it. I’m not sure. But as a hotel departmental manager, leaving your quest questioning or ignoring is the absolute worse thing you can do. Sadly this is what happened at Fred. I stopped complaining. I was told they would fix my issue and if not complete a room move. Issues wasn’t fixed. ......no complaint logged on my account. No notes for room move.

To be honest the issues were pretty mediocre and didn’t really affect me as I was hardly in my room ....... however if I was then I would’ve been escalated to the GM.

Thanks Fred for the friendly smiles but sorry; won’t be back

Room tip: Ask to see the room first if possible
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
fredhotel, Directeur général at Fred Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear Mr. DREWLORENS,

Thank you very much for choosing the Fred Hotel during your recent visit in Paris and for sharing your experience with us. We genuinely value and appreciate your feedback. We are truly saddened to hear that we fell short of our goals.
Firstly, I would like to express my sincerest apologies following to the regrettable shortfalls that you experienced during your visit, particularly with the follow up of the problems you encountered which did not come up to the general management. I thank you for bringing these incident to our attention as it is only through such constructive feedback that we are able to continually improve our service.

On a more positive note, I'm delighted to read that you enjoy the warm welcome provided by of our staff.
Mr. Drewlorens, I would be extremely grateful if you could give us a second chance and experience the level of service we strive for our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back at our Hotel, in the meantime, I remain at your entire disposal for any assistance.

Your sincerely,

BAMUNU

Reviewed February 26, 2019

My husband and I stayed at the Fred Hotel for three nights in December. We were able to check in early which was wonderful, and we were brought to a room on the main level in the back garden area. Our room did not have any windows, but had a glass door/ entrance with a shade over it. The room itself was well appointed with an area for a desk, a nespresso machine and a small television. The bathroom was quite large for a paris hotel, however the door to the bathroom was a clouded glass. This was not my favorite, as it did not provide much privacy while using the toilet. We had a comfortable stay at the Fred hotel and it was very reasonably priced for Christmas time when other hotels were rather expensive. We did find that our room had been left unlocked after it was cleaned one day, and that was rather unsettling. The front desk was always very friendly and helpful. About a 10 minute walk to the local metro station.

Date of stay: December 2018