“If you just want a bed to sleep in”
Review of Hotel de Flore

Hotel de Flore
Ranked #383 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank karen h

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The location was close to the metro and to Sacre Coeur. The staff were very friendly and the room was small but clean and comfortable. The only downfalls were that it did not have air conditioning and the noise from the other guests after 9am woke us up

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candice M
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great location and my room was small but adequate. Management was very kind in helping me find my way around. Breakfast was minimal and expensive but convenient. Had difficulty with WiFi from time to time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My family and I spent 9 nights in a family room at this hotel during the August. The hotel located in a nice and quiet street neighboring the wonderful Montmartre very close to Lamark metro station. There were variety of supermarkets, shops, bars, groceries, restaurants with selection foods and drinks around hotel.

The manager was so hospitable and the staffs were so helpful who did every things ready I asked kindly.

The room was very clean and spotless, cozy and calm after a long day of sightseeing which was tidy up every day. There were no kettle in room, but the reception made hot boiling water ready for us after asking.

The room rate was quite fair for our needs. The decoration was adventure but clean and handy. There was an elevator in lobby suitable for who have baby pushchair or elderly.

I highly recommend this hotel and I will back there if I will be in Paris again.

Finally, I want to thank the staffs and respectable managers who help us enjoying our bright trip.

Room Tip: Rooms has not A/C,so rooms on the back side are cooler
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank azadeiran
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I spent four nights at this hotel. It is a great value, clean and in a wonderful part of Paris (Montmartre). It was wonderful to come back to a quiet neighborhood after a long day of sightseeing. The room was very clean and more than adequate for our needs. The staff were very friendly. We arrived early and tired from a transatlantic flight and we were in our room in 20 minutes! The Metro is very convenient. I would recommend this hotel for those looking for a simple yet perfectly adequate place to stay while in Paris.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the courtyard at the back and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank susan429
Reviewed July 20, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Staying here in May 2012. Hotel De Flore is just a small hotel in Paris. It has a rather small room (but hey this is Paris, most apartments and hotel rooms are small and designed for dwarfs sometimes). The room is clean and pleasant enough. But just like any other hotels, the rooms are not soundproof. I could hear my neighbour snoring all night. But fortunately I have earplugs. Problems solved. It's an old hotel but the owner knows how to keep it up to date and renovate things that need to be done so. The wifi is working well and you can ask for more than one code/password if you have more than one device. I had a laptop, and 2 smartphones, so they are happily to give 3 codes for me. It's also a pleasant area near Montmartre. Receptionist are helpful and efficient and friendly. I definitely will come back anytime.

Room Tip: Better ask for a lower floor to get a better wifi connection.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo