Very centric, but don't expect to spend too much time in the room. Close to the subway system, bars, restaurants, etc. A place to take a shower and go to sleep.
- very centric
- a few steps away from metro
- near restaurants, supermarkets,bakeries, etc.
- friendly staff... Just try to speak French they will appreciate it.
- very small room
- walls are thin
- you do have to leave your key when you go out... Nothing was stolen and was really not a problem, even late at night.
- very important, the stop for the metro is CLICHY ON THE 2 AND 13 LINE. hope this helps.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Camelia International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelia International Hotel