“Pad Amazing”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Neighborhood: 11th Arr. - Popincourt
Neighborhood: 11th Arr. - Popincourt
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

This is by far one of the best Thai places I've been to. The ingredients are noticeably fresh. The appetizers are wonderful and the portion sizes are a little more generous than what we expected. Service was great, come early they get pretty busy after 8:30. Mom is the chef too.

(FYI, I have been to Thailand)

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Super service, very friendly, no glutamat, great dishes, great taste! Thank you so much! We'll come back!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank blitzfee
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing, the real taste of thai! The waiter really kind and professional. Considering the prices in paris is really cheap!! Seeu again!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank giuseppecG6419LV
Reviewed November 29, 2015

I just moved next door, I've eaten here twice with my mother and we love it. I speak French but the man who runs it also speaks English making it a lot easier for her to order, plus he's very sweet and friendly. We've had the fried tofu, fresh spring rolls, shrimp pad thai, green thai curry, bo bun nem and a dessert with warm tapioca. My mom's favourite was the shrimp pad thai and the fried tofu, mine was the bo bun nem but it's ALL good. You can't go wrong and I strongly suggest you end with the tapioca. I will be eating here often which is a good thing since it's very affordable.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Mishar B
Reviewed June 16, 2015

I found this gem couples months ago after I relocated to this area. Once for lunch and last 2 times for dinner...and I enjoy the food and service here very much.
It's my third time and I think it's about time to let them know how much I love their food & service. There is not so many good Vietnamese & Thai places in Paris that make me feel like home cooking, well, I'm half Vietnamese. This is not an ordinary Asian restaurant type. If you've been to Vietnam or Thailand before...you know what I mean.
My friends and I always started with "Summer Roll", "Tofu fritters" and this time we tried "Salade de crevettes" as well...2 thumbs up!!!
We normally ordered "Phô", which is very good, but this time, we tried their "Pad Thai", "Eggplant & Tofu Basilica" and "Bun Cha". None of them disappoint us. Simple but very tasty.
Last but not least...dessert...we got it on the house because they forgot one of our drink (lovely service), and "Banana fritters" just perfectly end our dinner this evening. Bottom line, I highly recommended this place for both lunch and dinner time. The atmosphere is very cozy, clean and not too loud...just exactly what we need for dinner time.
Their friendly and attentive service is one more important part that keep bringing me and my friends back here. They told me they will have delivery service soon...can't wait. : )

Date of visit: June 2015