Good for value.
This hotel is cheap, so, the comfort follows the same logic.
The rooms are clean, comfortable beds, good shower, no problems with the installations.
Good location, you only have to walk 5 minutes from the metro station. There's a Carrefour next to the hotel.
Some "problems" that we had:
- Only 2 plugs in the room. For three people using mobiles, cameras and tablet, it was not enough.
- The room is really small. We were a group of three and sometimes it was difficult to walk in the room, specially if you have many luggages.
- The toilet is separated from the shower, and the sink is outside, next to the beds. So, there is a small "room" to the toilet, a small "room" to the shower and the sink is inside the room.
In general, the hotel is good, specially because the price. We also could see a part of the Tour Eiffel from the window.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis budget Paris Porte d'Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etap Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel Paris