““HintHunt - PARIS best kept secret!! Shhhh” - Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 130 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parisian's favorite attraction
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Agra, India
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
““HintHunt - PARIS best kept secret!! Shhhh” - Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Its Hard to describe the fun to be had at hint hunt with out giving the game away besides telling you it is one of PARIS best kept secrets!
Me and my wife teamed up together which lead into a seemingly ordinary looking room. Our task was to escape the room. The how and the why are for you to figure out but beware as the door closes behind you have merely an hour to do so. Unravel the mystery, follow the clues, solve the puzzle. We did not escape with 15 seconds given extra to us.
In the pub afterwards we spent many hours discussing with our friends in the other group 'who found this' and 'how someone solved that', it was clear their enjoyment of the experience was every bit on a par with ours. the excitement that builds with the momentum that seems to gather as the hour progresses was almost tangible! so much so that we needed to spend this time afterwards talking about it and reliving our experiences.
The one overriding thing which we all agreed upon is that we will be returning to Hint Hunt as soon as possible to attempt their latest challenge.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Shalab_Agra

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great GREAT activity!!! 6 STARS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

"We should go again Saturday" were the words out of my 12 year old daughter's mouth within seconds of leaving Hinthunt!

It is a fantastic hour of detective work, teamwork, and fun. I cannot say enough about how exciting the activity is, not can I be grateful enough to Polly, who provided us with hints and advice when we came to a dead end in our sleuthing!

We highly recommend part of your day be spent at Hinthunt: it provides a break to the crowds and you won't be disappointed in the time spent!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Richmond, Virginia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Super Fun (Non Gamer)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had an awesome time at HintHunt. The funny thing is that I can not even sit still for a board game. We had 6 people on our team all though the max is 5. We talked them in to allowing a 6th person. I don't want to spoil the fun but there is a reason that this is so highly rated on TripAdvisor. Worth 2x the money that we paid. We won too, that helped.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank brooks138
Raleigh
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

After lots of museums and sightseeing, we took a break for hint hunt. We had a group of 4, and I think this was one of the highlights for all of us. The employees are all super friendly. Definitely would do it again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank cfarrar
Connecticut
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beyond expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My two teenage kids and I were able to escape just when the clock hit 00:00! I honestly don't think we would've been able to finish without the helpful hints from our guide in the allotted 60 minutes. Its the countdown that keeps you focused. Pay attention to the details. Look at every surface of every object. Keep clues organized. And communicate with each other! What a heart racing team effort! Highly recommend!

1 Thank TravelCT354