I booked the hotel through its official site. Its major advantage is the location for,
1. It's very close to Metro station of Nation (within 10 minutes walking distance), a very big hub with a lot of lines which can take you conveniently to everywhere in Paris directly.
2. There is a Winci underground parking area right in front of hotel's front entrance. It solves headache for many tourists traveling by self-driving, considering the difficulty of parking along street in Paris. I simply parked my car in Winci for my three days in a row in Paris, and explore the city totally by Metro. Actually the fee for parking was quite high but at least it's safe for the car you rent;
3. The location itself was not boring, you can easily find groceries and cafes and restaurants, especially toward the direction of Nation.
The room was clean with a proper amount of equipment. Certainly nobody will stay in hotel when you are in Paris. All facilities work well.
The Breakfast was quite simple, but I like the various jams and honey they serve.
Staffs of reception desk were all polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel entirely renovated and decorated with taste, the hotel du printemps will captivate you with its elegant, understated charm and its reasonable prices. You will be warmly welcomed by a staff eager to assist you and ensure you have a pleasant stay. Close to four metro lines and the RER A, it's the perfect departure point for site seeing, shopping, going to meetings or to Disneyland Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Printemps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Printemps Hotel
- Du Printemps Paris