“Awesome café for anything you want”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kozy Salon Urbain

Kozy Salon Urbain
Ranked #791 of 16,841 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Kozy offers a range of handmade, fresh and in-season products.For breakfast, we offer coffees, lattes and other great specialty drinks, we have croissants, gluten-free cakes, cookies and other pastries. For lunch, Kozy offers natural quiches, homemade soups, creative salads and sandwiches. And in the night, Kozy has a selection of French wines and beers.
“Awesome café for anything you want”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I am a student studying abroad in Paris for the semester. Kozy is right down the street from my campus, and I come here often for a variety of reasons. Their coffee is reasonably priced, their homemade sandwiches, quiches, and desserts are very good, and the friendly staff do not mind how long you stay. The wifi is also free and fast, and unlike many cafés in Paris, it is very acceptable to be on your computer here.

2 Thank Leah J

• Polish first
“Nice little place near the Eiffel Tower”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I ate here for a small, light lunch. They served sandwiches, soup, two quiches, and a few desserts that day. I got a slice of the four cheese quiche and a chocolate chip cookie. My fiancé got a slice of quiche with ham and a sponge cake. The quiches and desserts were really yummy. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for something small but satisfying. It cost around 10 euros for each of us. It’s definitely more of a student hangout. Many were sipping coffee while on their laptops, reading, or studying.
FYI: This place is really a coffee shop that so happens to sell small foods as well.

• Visited February 2014
Malaga, Spain
“Nice Quiche”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

We came to the cafe after seeing the great reviews on TA. We visited on Friday after lunch time.

Upon entering a very polite and nice barista greeted us and went through all the things they had available at the moment. We took the last two pieces of quiche that were left and some wine. The barista was happy to share the wifi password with us.

The quiche was out of this world - so good. We really loved them and were sad there were no more. One was with spinach and another with bacon. We drank some wine with our snacks before heading to the Eiffel tower.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Antoanna888
Geneva, Switzerland
“Fantastic coffee, great service, good price : I loved it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

What surprised me most when I walk in Kozy was its incredible modern spirit. I had rarely been to a coffee shop like this and never seen one where you can actually choose your coffee beans AND intensity even for your latte, cappuccino or flat white, they ground on demand! From what the barista in duty this day told me, they have 2 beans. One is their regular "Kozy blend" made with arabicas from South America, and the other one is seasonal. At the time I was there, it was an organic, fair trade Moka Sidamo from Ethiopia. Oh and their frothed milk is the best I've tasted in Paris, and I've been to all the third wave Parisian coffee shops...
If you stay in, you might make very interesting encounters. In Kozy, while I was sipping my flat white, I was able to talk with an e-entrepreneur, a fund manager and an American pop singer launching her EP!
And if there is no room, you can take everything to go. With the Eiffel Tower one block away, it is just perfect!

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Fanelle1980
Leamington Spa
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Such a fantastic friendly place with a real rustic feel. the food is amazing, fresh and tasty and to top it all off, the WIFI is included. Recommended place for lunch!

1 Thank Steve W