Hotel is located near a busy intersection by an entrance to a main metro line however is lacking a drop off area. The street is very busy so if you are driving you can not stop and check in but must drive around until you can find a spot to park which was very inconvenient. I would not return here but it is a good option for travelers without a vehicle.
- friendly staff
- next to public transportation
- close to grocery stores and restaurants
- interesting design and decorations
- require a drop off area for cars
- elevator, there is only one and it is tiny and slow
- air conditioning, we were there on a cool weekend but it has to be a nightmare to stay without a/c on a hot day or night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entree ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Ideal Hotel design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ideal Hotel Paris