My wife and I did a lot of research to find a good hotel in Paris, and were sorely disappointed by this one. I'm not sure how people can give it a 4 or 5 rating, quite honestly.
Things that come to mind when I think of our stay:
- The hotel is in very poor shape, mildew (a LOT, not a little) was growing on the wallpaper in our room
- The front desk staff was very pleasant. When we arrived, our first room had a very strong smoke stench (despite being a non-smoking room), and I asked for a new room. They were surprised, but didn't put up a fuss and got us a new room that was great.
- The maintenance/cleaning staff were unfriendly
- Location was okay, nearly every trip across town required 2 or 3 different trains. There was no noise at night, which made for good sleeping.
- Bed was very comfortable.
- Bath/shower only had a handheld sprayer. For those who aren't used to it, that can be really tough to get used to.
Anyway, basically it was a comfortable bed in a quiet location, but I can't say much else good about this place. We'll find a different spot next time.More
- Free Wifi