All reviewsle gabrielfinest hotelsbutler serviceelysee palacehotel feelingexclusive hotelabsolute luxurythe michelin starred restaurantprestige suitehotel standsheated floorswalk in closetroom faced the courtyardmemorable staynicest hotelmoment you arrivecomplimentary mini bar
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I throughly enjoyed my stay at La Reserve.
What a beautiful space!
The staff is very friendly, helpful and professional.
The rooms/apartments were very well appointed, no detail was spared.

I will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
La Reserve Pari... H, Directeur général at La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Chère Madame,

Thank you very much for your kind comment regarding your experience at La Réserve Paris!

Really happy to read that you enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and appreciated our Mansion!

La Réserve Paris has been decorated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. He created a unique and intimate place in the heart of the capital.

Delighted to read that you spend a memorable moment thanks to our staff members who are dedicated to give you advises, information and to respond to all your demands during your stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back to La Réserve Paris and remaining at your disposal.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed at La Reserve and I must say it was a truly incredible experience. The location of the hotel is fantastic on the avenue Gabriel, and the rooms are large and well appointed. We stayed in a prestige suite with a large sitting room, large bedroom, a huge bathroom and a closet that was probably ten by twenty feet. However, the most amazing facet of the hotel is their incredible staff. We have stayed in many of the finest hotels around the world, but have never been treated with the graciousness, kindness, generosity, and true professionalism as we were shown by the staff at La Reserve. It started when our driver pulled up to the hotel and had called ahead to notify the staff that greeted us by name at the car door. It continued for the duration of our stay as all the staff new our names by the end of the first day. A few anecdotes to describe the commitment to guest service; although we checked in late in the afternoon I had a few shirts that needed immediate pressing. Jaffir, our butler, took the shirts and pressed them himself to insure their immediate return to me as the laundress had just left for the day! The other example of the staff going above and beyond occurred the morning of our departure. Our car was due at 10:00 AM to take us to CDG, and my wife woke up quite ill. I called the concierge and told him she was ill and as a physician I asked if there was a nearby pharmacy where we could get some Cipro. He returned to our suite in no more than five minutes with the medication for my wife! For all the above reasons La Reserve truly feels like "home" and will be our new home in Paris! I recommend this hotel more than any other we have experienced in the world!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
La Reserve Pari... H, Directeur général at La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Cher Monsieur,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at La Réserve Paris!

Truly happy to read that your Parisian escape with us was incredible!

Delighted to know that you enjoyed your Prestige Suite. Our elegant rooms and suites are typical Parisian Apartments decorated by the renowned Jacques Garcia in a Parisian contemporary spirit.

Thrilled to see that you appreciated the service and greetings provided by our staff. Our owner, Michel Reybier, wanted to create a club spirit where you are sure to find whenever you want a pleasure moment, a conviviality and peerless service.

Thank you very much for mentioning Djafar, our butler. Our butler team is happy to help you, during all your stay, to pack and unpack your clothes, organize surprises… to give you the opportunity to relax and enjoy your Parisian stay.

I am sorry to read that your wife became ill when she woke up upon departure yet happy to know that our concierge could help you promptly by buying the medication in order to take care of her.

I hope that, next time, you will have the opportunity to discover our restaurant La Pagode de Cos, our deluxe Brasserie, where our Chef, Jérôme Banctel, orchestrates the menu with finest meals such as the Ceps velvety soup or the steamed whiting.

Looking forward to welcome you again in your new “home”!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a property that you can truly call home in Paris, look no further. My wife and I stayed for three days for our honeymoon and will be staying again next time we are in Paris. Everything is immaculately thought out, the service team is truly professional and the atmosphere is on point. A benchmark in luxury.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank georgekonstantin
La Reserve Pari... H, Directeur général at La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Cher Monsieur,

Many thanks for your very kind comment and for choosing La Réserve Paris for your honeymoon!

Thrilled to read that you felt at home during your stay. La Réserve Paris staff is striving to provide an exceptional hospitality experience by creating a home away from home to our guests.

I am happy to know that the service met your expectations. It is always satisfying when our guests take the time to let us know they are pleased.

Delighted to see that you appreciated the atmosphere of La Réserve Paris. Our decorator, Jacques Garcia, reproduced the quintessence of 19th century from the first owner of La Réserve Paris: Duc de Morny with his personal touch to create a typical Parisian cocoon.

Truly looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Réserve Paris upon another occasion.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I wanted to celebrate the birthday of my girlfriend, and give her a surprise, so I made reservation and we slept one night in La Reserve and had dinner in restaurant Le Gabriel. All was absolutely great, so I think they deserve the maximum score, "Excelent", which I give for first time here in Tripadvisor, as far as I can remember. Hotel staff was very very kind, and we want to sincerely thank them for all. The little surprise waiting for us in our room was very gentle and worth the mention (see one of the pictures). It was a Prestige Room: it was comfortable, decorated with taste and with a magnificent bathroom. The different hotel's common areas are very nice and comfortable. We didn't try the Spa, just had a look at it, but pool seemed absolutely perfect.

Dinner in Le Gabriel... amazing. The food is presented nicely, but not in an absurd fancy way that is sadly usual in michelin starred restaurants. All dishes absolutely delicious... one with artichoke being exceptional, and the chocolate birthday cake just perfect. In Le Gabriel is easy to feel the love for food. Thanks a lot to all the staff for making the dinner so pleasant (and special thanks to you for the rose and making us feel so welcome :) )

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
La Reserve Pari... H, Directeur général at La Reserve Paris - Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Cher Monsieur,

Many thanks for choosing La Réserve Paris to celebrate your girlfriend's birthday! Lucky her!

I am very honored that you made La Réserve Paris as your first “Excellent” comment on Tripadvisor. It means a lot to us. We are committed to make your stay unforgettable and we are proud to learn that your stay was as high as your expectations. Be assured that your kind words have been relayed to our staff, it is always a pleasure for us to help and be here for you even more during your girlfriend’s birthday with delicate attention such as macarons the pastry chef made especially for you.

Delighted to see you enjoyed the decoration of your room and common areas. Our Mansion has been redesigned by Jacques Garcia, keeping the best from the past and making this property a comfortable and chic hotel within the Empire style. As well, bathrooms are all composed of Carrara marble to make them fully luminous.

Sorry to read that you did not have time to enjoy our Spa. Upon your next stay, our Spa manager, Isabelle Gobbo, and her team will be happy to assist you.

Joyful to know that you had the opportunity to experience Chef Jérôme Banctel’s cuisine in our two Michelin stars restaurant Le Gabriel. Open for lunch and dinner, Le Gabriel is a fabulous place to savor traditional French cuisine with Asian flavors. As you have mentioned, our Chef uses noble and very high quality raw materials such as “Macau” artichokes heart, roasted scallops, Vendée pigeon, blue lobster… Our staff is highly passionate about the gastronomy and I am glad you loved this atmosphere.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Réserve Paris and hopping you will have time to discover our Spa!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The hotel is impeccably designed, the amenities are perfection, and the staff is wonderful. The restaurants are lovely as well. The location is quiet an pristine, so this is the perfect hotel for one in need of rejuvenation!

Room Tip: Luxury Oasis
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Chère Madame,

Thank you very much for your comment regarding your last experience at La Réserve Paris.

I am thrilled to learn that you appreciated the design of the hotel.
La Réserve Paris combines the vision of Michel Reybier, our owner and Jacques Garcia, our decorator. By mixing precious furnitures, materials and textures, La Réserve Paris offers you a unique and very special Empire atmosphere.

Delighted to read that you enjoyed your amenities with different fabulous pastries and sweets homemade.

Thanks to its location between Avenue Matignon and Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, the hotel ensures calm to our guests to leave the hotel relaxed.

Should you have more time to revitalize yourself, I would definitively advise you to experience a treatment within our Spa upon your next stay. We work with Nescens, well known for its hydratation and better-aging effect.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Réserve Paris and remaining at your disposal.