“Yummy Thai in Paris”

TUK TUK : Thai Street Food
Ranked #416 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Thai, Street Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: TUK TUK Thai Street food : Hot food, cold drinks, warm service.... Thai-French team providing you the best service for cheap, modern and very tasty real Thai food! Sit in or take away.
London
“Yummy Thai in Paris”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Loved this place! Really nice and friendly owner/staff. Food was fresh and tasty, especially the phad thai and special egg fried rice. My parents are not usually fans of Thai food, yet they loved it too. Big portions and reasonably priced for Paris standards. Very busy place so book ahead. Only complaint was that its way too dark in there! Must try though!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I went searching for Thai restaurants for a weekend visit to Paris and found Tuk Tuk on TA. I had high expectations based on the reviews and I was not disappointed! I loved the bustling atmosphere of the restaurant on a Friday night, the food had great flavor, and the staff were very kind about explaining menu choices in English. The price is incredible for Paris and very reasonable compared to what I'm used to in the States. Can't recommend this place enough!

Paris, France
“Great service and decent food.”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We were 9 friends out for lunch together, and we really had a lovely time! We booked ahead (The place was chock-full for lunch on a weekday) and were promptly welcomed in. The atmosphere was warm a casual if a little under-lit. The service was a bit slow since the restaurant was full up, but the waiter was very accommodating with food choices, and willing to cater to individual choices.

My only disappointment was that the green curry with tofu had too much coconut milk, and not enough green paste(it was white, not green) : (. But the Pad-thai was excellent, and so were the nems. Overall a great experience, and waiting to go back and try something different : )!

Paris, France
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Very good place, excellent food and perfect service. Lovely people serving, good advices for choice even if the menus not too abundant. Not too expensive at all

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Paris”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate at this Tuk Tuk Thai after reading good reviews in TA, we did phone and book first as after reviews say does get very busy, the restaurant is small but cosy, the owner immediately came over and introduced himself which was nice, he explained pretty much the whole menu to us and once we decided he asked us how spicy which was nice. We got some wasabi nuts while we were waiting for our shatters which were very tasty, I told the waiter that I liked them and he immediately went back to the kitchen and brought me a full back unopened out to me for me to take home. After my wife ordered 2 glasses of red wine he brought her a 3rd for free also.

The staff are very friendly and helpful and the good was so tasty it was as good as when we went to Thailand, I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough, absolutely fantastic.