Just had a magnificent stay at the Hotel Arvor with my young son. The hotel is wonderful, the location is great and being off a main street a bonus as you don't hear any noise from the street, the surrounding 9e area is lovely. The staff were extremely helpful to me and my son who's requests were to go to the Eiffel Tower and eat pizza for dinner, which we got to successfully with thanks to the helpful staff. I can't wait to come stay again next time I am in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel