Stayed here for a night in August and thought the hotel was very nice and would recommend.
It is very easy to write and remember negatives, but please note i would stay here again, and think it 4 out of 5 stars. The criticisms of no parking - incredible. How many small reasonably priced hotels in the centre of one of the biggest cities in the world do you think is going to have a multistory?!?
Earlier in the week we walked around about a half a mile north of the hotel (Moulin Rouge etc) and thought it was a dodgy looking area, joking to my wife that we hoped we weren't staying around there. BUT when you get out at St Georges metro, and walk around the corner (literally 3 minutes) it is a lovely. The streets of Paris change their vibe very quickly when you go street to street. St Georges has a number of very vibrant cafes and bars, not british vibrant with drunken louts, but happy chatty french vibrant.
Room, lobby and indoors are very modern and fresh. The refurb on the outside isnt' at all intrusive so certainly nothing to worry about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel