Beautiful, quaint, personal hotel in ideal location. This should be hands down one of the top hotels in the city. But it is not. Here are few reasons why we thought our stay was mediocre:
- run down. management has clearly cut back on maintenance. for example wood panneling around the bathtub was wrotten to the point that there was no paint left, just the wrotten wood.
- light in the walk-in closet (good size) was a bare lightbulb hanging from the ceiling
- safe had loose nuts and bolts inside.
- a/c did not work well. room never really managed to cool down so had to sleep with the window open
- our room had a bathtub but no shower ! unaceptable in this day and age.
- nowhere to leave your towel hanging in the bathroom. I searched for a hook everywhere and finally opted for the floor.
- shouldn't a hotel like this have proper hangers? they think otherwise and have the anti-theft version more adecuate for a 3 star and very unpractical.
- the beautiful staircase smells of chlorine from the pool in the basement. takes away the charm of the place
Few good things :
- well priced and plentiful continental breakfast albeit a selection of only two cereals.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your L'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Hotel Paris
- Lhotel Paris