“Exeptional place”

Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel
Ranked #41 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went to the 123 Sebastopol for business and it was fantastic. The front desk staff was perfect, helped me everytime I needed and above all was very professional.
I was in an "Ennio Morricone" room and I have loved the decoration!
I enjoyed the very confortable beds, and the breakfast.
When I arrived from the airport the taxi costed 62euros. For the departure the front desk staff was offering a private car transfer at 60 euros. It was cheaper and much better than the regular taxi.
I will come back for sure

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert K
Le123Sebastopol, Directeur général at Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Robert K,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Le 123 Sébastopol.
We are thrilled that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one and for the promise to return. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It's also brand new, so in great shape. They have a somewhat funny movie theme to the hotel which is carried throughout.
Here's what I liked:
- Front desk staff were on their A game
- Handsome lobby
- The room was clean and the beds were comfortable
- The windows open
I'd probably recommend staying in a room in the back as the front may get noisy.
The location is pretty great - within a few blocks you have lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank OhFranklin
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Brand new hotel, nice staff, great breakfast! With its very original room (Belmondo's floor) we won't forget our night !
The cinema theme gives you the impression to travel twice, i discovered this hotel through this website and was very happy with my choice.

Room Tip: Depending on your taste, but even the rooms viewing the street are quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

123 Sebastopol is a must ! I am used to Pictures online being very deceiving, but this Hotel was even better in person!!! The staff (from front desk to the cleaning crew) all were very friendly. Anything I needed and any question I asked they would have the information readily available. The location is great also. It is just close enough to walk to Notre Dame and the metro but nestled away from the noise. I can't wait to visit again !

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Will_Ross
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed in room 412, with very nice view overlooking the square opposite. The hotel is excellent. All the staff are extremely courteous and friendly. They make a special effort to talk to all the guests, and made me feel very welcome indeed. Lovely place, and I would definitely return if the chance arises.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nadadordocabo
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I live in hotels as a result of my job, which is why I have extremely high expectation. I usually try to stick to Starwood & Hilton (I am platinum and diamond respectively) for the points, but had heard amazing things about this hotel so I tried it out.
It exceeded all of my wildest expectations.

The originality of the cinematic theme of this his new and modern 4* hotel was what initially won me over.
The attention to detail is remarkable - from the cinamatic memorabilia in the rooms to the facade of the building out back which shows which artist each floor is modelled after.
The room was spotless, with hardwood floors and a great decor, modelled after Bacri.
Additionally, the hotel has a fully equipped gym, a top knotch bearkfast and, wait for it, a cinema!

All in all - I had a great stay and would recomend to business travellers as well as couples.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank Jonny859
Reviewed September 23, 2013

During a brief visit in Paris we had the opportunity to spend a night in this completely new and modern 4 * hotel.
Our room was very nice, clean, well maintained, glowing novelty. We were also pleased with the great equipment. Everything needed was in place.
Breakfast was absolutely perfect, fresh fruit and fruit juices. Choose for lovers of sweet and savory breakfast.
I was especially pleased by the location of the hotel. Right in the center, close to the monuments and modern districts. 200m from the nearest subway station, right in the center of two lively Marais and Chatelet, where you can find lots of great local restaurants and bars.
The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
For my satisfaction calls and the fact that I was on the spot arranged for another accommodation during my next visit to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends