“Loved this apartment, want to go back immediately”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining Room Living Room
St Martin Canal
St Martin Canal
Place des Vosges
Haussmann Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
SnoodMama
Redondo Beach, California
“Loved this apartment, want to go back immediately”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved this apartment. It is beautiful. I loved the living room and the dining room and the beautiful writing desk overlooking the road. I loved the washer and dryer as well. It felt like home and had everything we need. The location was convenient to grocery stores and the Metro.

My only criticism is that it was a little noisy. The building has beautiful wooden parquet floors, but those can be a bit creaky. There was also some work going on replacing windows in other flats, but the work was only supposed to last a week. Just bring ear plugs or play some white noise on your phone and it should be ok.

I took loads of photos of the apartment and I find myself just looking back through the photos wistfully sighing, wishing I could go back. I hope it will be available again if I ever make it back to Paris.

Management Response
Dec 21, 2016
Apologies for the works in progress in the adjacent building. We hope they we be over next time you visit us ☺
Maggie865...
“Beautiful apartment in great location.”
Reviewed December 8, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for a week. I was with my husband, son, and his wife with their 2 very young children. The spacious apartment was very well equipped with everything we needed including a cot, dishwasher, washer, drier and even 2 hairdryers. It was a great place to stay conveniently close to restaurants, a pharmacy, supermarkets, boulangeries and the metro. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this apartment to others and hope to visit again in the future.

Caballero...
Chicago, Illinois
“Truly Splendid!”
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The flat was even better than we expected.
Very spacious and bright, great to come home late and relax in the living room and dining room. Wonderful place to eat next door and grocery is very convenient.
Metro is close and easy to use.
Matilde and Eric are wonderful hosts.
We hope to return very soon!

Liked best: Location and size
India
“Excellent Parisian Experience”
Reviewed April 21, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

An excellent apartment to stay in. Its beautiful, ideally located (St Maur Metro Station is 2 min walk), has all the things that you will need, a grocery store (Orange) is a min away.....and to top it all the apartment owner Mathilde was extremely warm & welcoming. She even accompanied me to the local Sim card shop in order to help me in buying a good deal.

Couldn't have asked for more. I am sure to stay here whenever I am in Paris again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
doctormat...
Bend, OR
“Excellent experience !”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The apt was exactly as expected..........well supplied, very comfortable, Bathrooms are great, beds are great. ;living room very nice..........dining room beautiful. We loved the writing desk with the lovely window looking over the avenue below.

The ONLY negative I might relate is that the building itself is pretty noisy. Floors creak a lot, stairs outside of room are noisy, Street is noisy, mostly due to motorcycle/scooters, but when windows are closed it;s not bad. NOTE: I still gave five stars because, 1) this IS a very old building, so I would expect the building to be noisy..... and , 2) The other positives for this apt far outweigh the noise issue.

We traveled with my Mother, who has trouble walking, and the apt was very comfortable access for her......no problems at all!

Matthew

Traveling group: Extended Family
kitty112
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely spacious appartment - very convienant to get around Paris”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment was on the 4th floor of a beautiful building in the west end of Paris ( with a lift).

The accommodation was very characterful and spacious. I have four children and we stayed for 6 days / 5 nights so it was ideal as the apartment had everything you needed for a very comfortable stay.

The kitchen was well stocked and had all the modern conveniences to make your stay in Paris relaxing and enjoyable.

The landlord and his daughter went out of their way to make you feel at home - especially as we were celebrating my husbands birthday, chocolates and a bottle of French Champagne on our arrival ! A really thoughtful touch.

Thank you ..... We all had a really wonderful time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views and location
Liked least: we got used to the squeaky floor boards - which added character
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Claude C
London, Canada
“Perfect Parisian break for 8”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I can't thank ENOUGH the kind, warm and excellent hosting from the owners of this apartment. We were welcomed with a bottle of wine and flowers that was so very kind and made us all feel very welcome. The apartment is outstanding and I would not hesitate to re-book. I would recommend this apartment to anyone as it is VERY well located and extremely easy to get around Paris. The apartment is enormous and has copious space for a group of 8 people. The listing and description of the apartment probably does not give it enough credit as it is just beautiful. I was 100% satisfied with the apartment and I can't thank enough how helpful the owners were in order to accommodate our stay in Paris. The only thing I could suggest is that the photos DO NOT give this property justice in its charm, elegance and value for money. I was overwhelmed by the quality and excellence of this property and the beautiful art paintings in every room. There are plenty of activities and wonderful restaurants and attractions nearby and we were lucky enough to arrive when there was a music festival nearby. We had a wonderful evening and slept like babies because the area is SO peaceful. This property would suit every age group and we are already planning on staying in this apartment again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to book this apartment it is wonderful and I can reassure you that you will not be disappointed!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very well located, extremely clean and quiet.
Liked least: The hardwood floors do squeak, but they are lovely.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing